Target member support

I have yet to find a correct level of intake and exercise. I have around 4-5 HEX B's a day but find unless I also have some days of schedule that I lose more.
I do not want to drop the exercise level but am terrrified of going back to the bad old days.
I now have scales at home and although I know everyone says weigh once a week by weighing at home I have kept to within target (on weigh days at lease) for 6 months by knowing when I can relax and when I need to get back the focus.
I hope this helps some but everyone is different, and if there was a simple way of maintaining I don't think we would all be logging onto minimins everyday would we?

I've been at target since April '09 (the longest I've ever managed it). I've done it by continuing to go to group and stay most weeks. Yes I've had 'blips' - having one at the moment went over the 3lb range last week so currently using SAS logs to make me re-focus.

I find I get complacent when I get to my target and put on, I've only been under target for about 5 minutes!

I have yet to find a correct level of intake and exercise. I have around 4-5 HEX B's a day but find unless I also have some days of schedule that I lose more.
I do not want to drop the exercise level but am terrrified of going back to the bad old days.
I now have scales at home and although I know everyone says weigh once a week by weighing at home I have kept to within target (on weigh days at lease) for 6 months by knowing when I can relax and when I need to get back the focus.
I hope this helps some but everyone is different, and if there was a simple way of maintaining I don't think we would all be logging onto minimins everyday would we?

You got that last bit spot on chuck lol, well I'm gonna keep going cuz I know if I do gain it will come off, I know I can lose weight as it's happened already :) thanks for your msg - I'm having 1 extra HeB this week, hope it helps, i'd be over the moon if I needed 5 of them wow lol

I've been at target since April '09 (the longest I've ever managed it). I've done it by continuing to go to group and stay most weeks. Yes I've had 'blips' - having one at the moment went over the 3lb range last week so currently using SAS logs to make me re-focus.

I find I get complacent when I get to my target and put on, I've only been under target for about 5 minutes!

Well you can get right back on track no bother I bet! With me I know how to be 100% on the wagon, I don't even know how I gained this week unless it's due to my exercise which I've done every single day.. gaining muscle? might be a myth but am certainly toning!!

I go to group every week, I'm part of the social team and I love group and the friends I have made there :D

Good luck chick x

Hiya, I'm Becki, 21 from County Durham... I got to target on May 4th 2010 and am maintaining within this range, however I am finding it pretty difficult.. I am 5ft 3 btw, short lol....

big congrats becki you look AMAZING! and congrats on maintaining, wherabouts in county durham are you from? im a darlo lass born and bred hehe :) xx

big congrats becki you look AMAZING! and congrats on maintaining, wherabouts in county durham are you from? im a darlo lass born and bred hehe :) xx

Aw thank you sweetheart :D I'm from Murton :) home of Dalton Park (which I think is crap! haha) xxx

aww not too close then - i always seem to underestimate how big county durham actually is lol :p

i think dalton park is one of those places you either like it or you dont, not my thing really, much prefer to go a bit further a field to the metro centre :D xxx

aww not too close then - i always seem to underestimate how big county durham actually is lol :p

i think dalton park is one of those places you either like it or you dont, not my thing really, much prefer to go a bit further a field to the metro centre :D xxx

I know, it's pretty big :p close enough though! haha

I don't like it.. :p omg I love Metro Centre :D I love the Galleries in Washy as well... eeeeeee too much in common eh? x

Back