Target reached

Tomsk

I am so chuffed I just needed to share the fact that I have reached my new revised target today :)

After a long 4 months of yo yo'ing a 4.5lb loss today eventually secured the final lbs I needed to reach target. I am particularly pleased with this as 19 weeks ago I also stopped smoking, so not to gain any weight is absolutely great!!!

Sorry for the indulgence, and thank you to everyone here for your comments and support over the past year or so :D

Congratulations on reaching your target weight:happy096:

Also, well done on giving up smoking:clap::clap::clap:

:talk017::talk017:

Massive congratulations! Such an achievement, you must feel so proud! and extra kudos for giving up smoking :D

Well done Tom oh my god what a wonderful achievement very well done.

You should be really proud :happy096::happy096::happy096:

Brilliant, many congratulations to you on the weight loss and on giving up smoking x

:talk017: Yay!!! well done you

Well done for reaching your target, and well done on stoping smoking two great achivements........

Wow! What an inspiration you are. You have done amazingly well!! Enjoy your new life, you deserve it.

congratulations on reaching your target:).you must feel incredibly proud:).:happy096:.

Congratulations, you have done amazingly well done you must be so chuft x

Thank you all so much for your comments, support and encouragement. Yet another example of why I find this site such a postivie resource.

You all too should be congratulated on your own journey's you are making some great changes to your life, health and well being.

Hi Tomsk...

Congratulations on hitting the new target... Got to be a good feeling i'm sure?

Well done...

Fantastic :bliss: What an amazing achievement, well done to you! I love these stories of huge weightloss.

I want to lose a total of around 6 stone so when people reach target on more than that it really, really inspires me, thank you for that :)

Back