Target Slim

:-( i know my first shake was awful on monday but i'm still going on them now... i don't know much about cambridge but if it works for you go for it! maybe finish off the week on targetslim if you can stand the shakes... good luck

Hey i'm still here struggling on with this! I'm suppose to be doing step1 3 shakes a day but i keep cheating at night time finding that very hard... peanuts, popcorn and a slice of bread i've had the last 3 nights :-( had disaster on tuesday the new packaging shakes had a different flavour! had to change them in chemist but i couldn't get there for 24hrs with work and college so had to break it then and have been on downward slope since :-( i'm down 2.5lbs so far this week wi is sunday so i might get down another 1...
Really want to keep going on this! have another stone to lose before my clothes fit me again and then another stone after that to be BMI25... i'd be happy with losing a 1.5stone ( i say that now :) )

Anyways keep shaking if anyone out there is still shaking on TS

Hi adrob

Saw all was quiet so thought I'd pop in and give u a bit of support!!

Keep going! Tell yourself you'll do one full week and then if u don't like it quit...

I gurantee the weightless will keep you going!!

Let me know how your getting on x

Thanks for the encouragment it's badly need! You are doing great! Fair play to you! I know I know but i'll i've thought about the last 2 hours is a vegatable stir fry :-(.....yikes!
have a good weekend

mmmm stir fry lol

i promise sweet as soon as you break the mould and get into the swing of things youve cracked it...

the daqys are flying by for me now... and its so easy!

hang in there...

Target Trim

Hi all

Could anyone tell me if there are any down sides to target trim ? 14 lbs in a few weeks sounds great. How do you feel on it ?

Thanks

Hello netgekko. I've been on it for four months now and am approaching goal weight. To answer your question, so far I haven't seen any negatives with one exception - the social aspect of the diet is pretty awful! I suppose its hard to answer until I get to goal and then hopefully manage to keep the weight off. I am a bit worried about how difficult it might be to maintain but that seems to be a problem for anyone who loses a lot of weight.

Hi, I'm new here and just want to say hi. I started Target Slim yesterday and I have about 5 stone to lose! Aaahh!!

Thanks Buzzwhizz. I'm on day 3 now and have a very upset stomach but I guess thats to be expected..

Was so fed up with my husband last night when he came home he said he was ordering pizza and he wanted me to ring up and order it for him!! As he was getting in his little jammies, fecks sake!!

I told him where to go:eek:

Has anyone any tips on ways of eating/ cooking the vegetables that we are allowed please?

LOL at your hubby Eire. He's a brave soul messing with you before you're in ketosis. At least you've three days over you. You won't mind that pizza as much next week. Sorry I'm no help regarding the vegetables. I didn't bother with them. The chemist said that they were optional and I just left them out altogether. I wanted to have a complete break from food altogether. For me, it helped with the desire to cheat or just have a little bit extra so I removed all food temptation. Maybe someone else will have some advice though.

Thanks. Are you not doing target slim anymore?

I am still on the target slim. In the next week or so I'll be moving to the two shakes a day because my BMI will go under 25. I'm a bit worried about it to to be honest :eek:

Wow imagine having a bmi that low! Seems like a dream!! You are motivating me bigtime which I guess is a huge bonus of this site. :)

I'm on day 5 now and doing ok. I'm worried though I may be doing a few things wrong. Like it says I can have 100g of fruit a day until I get under 100kg and I've been having a banana.

Also Ive been doing stir frys and salads with the veg allowance and using a bit of garlic and soy sauce and balsamic vinegarette. I wonder will that stop me going into ketosis does anyone know?

I can't say for sure but I remember on one low-carb diet I was on last year I was told that vinegars were fine except balsamic which had a higher carb content than the other vinegars so maybe have a look at the bottle on that one anyway.

Thanks Buzzwhizz I'm totally clueless about these things!

By the way can I just say today's been torture. My daughter got a bag full of trick or treating stuff and I just had to leave the room! Then I was trying to make sure we got rid of all the goodies we had so the kids did well out of us tonight!

I gave my husband a lot of the sweets my daughter got to bring into work today. Obviously I kept some for the poor child though!

It's mad I remember feeling like that at the beginning. Once the first couple of weeks are over that really does pass and it gets so much easier. I think once you're really really determined at the start and be really strict with yourself, then by the time you've a month or so done the thoughts of food rarely enter your head. I wouldn't have believed anyone if they told me at the start how much easier it would get but its so easy now. Stick with it and good on ya for resisting those sweets. You would have enjoyed them for 30 seconds but would still be beating yourself up about it today. Good luck for the rest of the week. Hope the weigh in goes well.

Weighed myself and I'm down 14lbs!!

Back