Target Slim

Hi Girls,

I'm on day 2 of week 2 feeling ok! Carrie i see where your coming from i felt they made me feel a bit sick, when i did Lt in the past i could only keep the chocolate one down so only had that one for 6 weeks!!
They are salty at first i agree with that also, i'm not as hungry as i was but the weekends are so hard the social end of things but were going on hols in 4 weeks so i have to push myself!
I'm not finding it as easy as you Buzzwhiz but trying on clothes that don't fit helps alot! You seem to be getting on great well done and Carrie well done on staying at it, the 6 times a day is a good idea. I got my shakes on sunday and told her i didn't want banana, strawberry or lemon, so she gives me the bag got home and i have banana instead of chocolate so going to change them tomorrow.
How are you all getting on today???

Doing good today. Have a few days/nights out coming up over the long weekend. I'm looking forward to them and dreading them at the same time. Weekends are soooo much trickier. I did have to turn down an invite to dinner though. It was either that or go to the persons house and come clean about being on this diet. How do the rest of you manage these situations? I'd love to visit people if I could just refuse the food and drink without causing a scene!

That's funny Brighteyes. I asked her to leave out the strawberry shakes this week too and the fruit salad. I think they're ok but I prefer the other flavours. I love the banana one and did any of you try the new lemon one? That's really nice.

Dying to hear how you get on with the hot chocolate Carrie. Hopefully things will get easier for you as your body adjusts. Stay focused girls.;)

Hi Buzzwhiz,

I know what your going through with the social events, i too don't want anyone to know i'm on this diet! It's private to me and i don't want people being judgmental to me and telling me what to do so it's easier to keep it private! I am dreading the long weekend really am want to eat and drink so much but have to stay strong!

Welcome onboard Carrie...I don't find them particularly tasty either but am getting used to them now!

Yeh I find the social side the toughest I have to say. It's just not easy coming up with excuses the whole time but it will be worth it.

Cmon skinny clothes,keep us strong:p

I just tried a shake with ice cubes, it was actually alot nicer!!!

Hey Girlies,
Chocolate was actully ok... Not nice but i think i getting used to them now!! Well i've got day 2 out of the way only 5 more days till weigh in and thats whats keeping me going!!! Plus going away in 9 weeks so thats also keeping me focused. but this really helps listening to others who are also doing the diet. Thank you!

Good stuff Carrie, yeh you definitely do just get used to them. I've just stuck to choc and mint choc and find them grand now!

How's everyone getting on??last day before the long weekend.I'm getting on grand this week,just hope the pounds are coming off:p

Hey, Glad your doing well. I'm on my 4th day and started to feel really weak and light headed!! But apart from that im getting on great!
Weigh in on Monday so that should keep me going.

For some reason this week seems a bit harder. I don't know whether its because of the long weekend coming up and I know that will be hard. Its TOTM too so I'm in a crappy mood! Haven't cheated though and won't either. Maybe for no reason tough weeks just happen. I'm not even hungry so it isn't that. Just bored! Best of luck over the long weekend girls. Hope your weigh-ins bring the results you want.

Hi girls,

I'm dreading the long weekend, were going into the city centre tomorrow to try to book our holiday, that is incentive as were going in 4 weeks but it will be hard to get through it all and the weekend without a few drinks or food, feel a bit down over it today but keeping the head up, weigh in on Sunday hope i'm down more than 2lb!!

Very happy today girls. Finding weekend tough but had my weigh in this morning and lost 4lbs. It made it all worthwhile. Hope things go well for you all. If they don't stick with it anyway. You'll get a good result next week if not this week.

Well done Buzzwhiz fair play to you, i'd say you feel great!!!
I'm not getting weighed in today i'm going tomorrow instead, i was very bad last night i ate McDonalds and had popcorn at the cinema, so angry with myself!
We finally booked our holiday going to Portugal for 10 days in 3 weeks so i am going to start walking and being so good for the next few weeks will not mess up again!!

Wowsers 4lb is great buzzwhiz,that's just the lift you need to press on for another week:D

Brighteyes ur target for hols is now set so just forget about the blip and you are back on track to work towards them. It's in the past and todays a new day:)

I had good and bad news,they found my sheet and I lost 9lb last week but only 2 this week which is a bit disappointing but at least it's down I'm going.

Hello All!!
Well done everyone on your loss's.
I've had a blip over the weekend but got weighed today and still lost 3 lb so managed to get straight back on the shakes today.

Hope your all managing ok. xxx

Hi Girls,

Just back from weigh in, i know i had a blip but very disappointed only lost 2.5lb i only have 3 weeks till holidays!!! Are any of you exercising?

Hi started last week and had a blip over the weekend, drank some gin and tonic but other than that i was ok. First weigh in on Wednesday :eek:

Hi girls,

Don't know if it's anything to do with the shakes but i woke this morning with a very bad pain in my stomach then fainted then got sick and all i brought up was sorry to be so honest...bile followed by dry reaching!!! It was horrible haven't risked having my first shake yet just in case just drinking water and took some motillium....feel horrible :cry::cry::cry:

Oh no Brighteyes. That sounds awful. Has anyone else been sick? Could it be a bug you caught from someone? Usually these things last about 24 hours. Hopefully you'll feel a bit better by tomorrow. I don't know if I'd be able to manage this diet with a stomach bug. Toast is the only thing that sorts out a stomach bug for me. Hope you're on the mend soon.

Hi everyone.
How is everyone doing? I am dreading the weekend hope i can stay on track.
I have woken up this morning with a yellow/white toungue feels bitty don't know if its something to do with this diet has anyone else suffered the same?
Carrie xx

Back