Taste Boredom

spannerpan

Hi all

I am on my 5th day and doing very well but my god I am bored. I HATE the chicken soup so I am only having chocolate, vanilla and strawberry shakes. I just want to taste something, anything different.

I just went out and bought a few different leaf teas (peppermint etc but not fruit ones).

I am quite liking coffee in my vanilla shake.

Is there anything else tasty i can have that I am allowed?

Well as prev posted I am about to have a hot chocolate with peppermint tea!! Tryting it for first time after lots of hype xx

I think the boredom lessens after a while. The first couple of days on the diet, the excitement got me through. But from about day 4 to about day 11 I was completely fed up. I wasn't hungry so wasn't tempted by real food but couldn't face yet another shake! However, one morning I just got up and started enjoying my shakes again! The shakes are tasting quite sweet now after tasing a bit funny when I first started. I liled the soup too, but have overdosed a bit so won't get any next week because just the smell of it makes me feel completely unhungry now!

Apart from the listerine strips I don't think there is anything else.

I'm in my second week and normally I don't really like vanilla but today it tasted really sweet and was..... nice.......

Hi - I posted a wee thread -'things that made my first week fly in' if you want the tips I came across - also the peppermint tea thing - make your chocolae shake -cold or hot with it - bloody brilliant! Good Luck! ox

One girl in my LL group ate only chocolate shakes, and I know someone else who only likes the veg soup!!

Can you make anything with your packs? We can make crisps and muffins/biscuits with ours - that stops the boredom!

Back