Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Taste Boredom

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by spannerpan, 19 January 2008 Social URL.

1. spannerpan

spannerpan Full Member

Hi all

I am on my 5th day and doing very well but my god I am bored. I HATE the chicken soup so I am only having chocolate, vanilla and strawberry shakes. I just want to taste something, anything different.

I just went out and bought a few different leaf teas (peppermint etc but not fruit ones).

I am quite liking coffee in my vanilla shake.

Is there anything else tasty i can have that I am allowed?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well as prev posted I am about to have a hot chocolate with peppermint tea!! Tryting it for first time after lots of hype xx

4. Julie84

Julie84 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think the boredom lessens after a while. The first couple of days on the diet, the excitement got me through. But from about day 4 to about day 11 I was completely fed up. I wasn't hungry so wasn't tempted by real food but couldn't face yet another shake! However, one morning I just got up and started enjoying my shakes again! The shakes are tasting quite sweet now after tasing a bit funny when I first started. I liled the soup too, but have overdosed a bit so won't get any next week because just the smell of it makes me feel completely unhungry now!

5. Yuna

Yuna Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Apart from the listerine strips I don't think there is anything else.

I'm in my second week and normally I don't really like vanilla but today it tasted really sweet and was..... nice.......

6. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    Hi - I posted a wee thread -'things that made my first week fly in' if you want the tips I came across - also the peppermint tea thing - make your chocolae shake -cold or hot with it - bloody brilliant! Good Luck! ox

7. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    One girl in my LL group ate only chocolate shakes, and I know someone else who only likes the veg soup!!

Can you make anything with your packs? We can make crisps and muffins/biscuits with ours - that stops the boredom!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.