Taster session at class.

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
We are having a taster session tonight at SW class and iv'e gone mad and made loads because i was off work this afternoon and was bored. Iv'e made Cheese & onion pie, SW pizza, carrot and chocolate orange weetabix cake and chocolate orange and hazelnut weetabix cake, and the syns for the whole lot is only 8 syns:eek: and 1 HEXA and 2 HEXBs. Lets hope everyones hungry. :8855:xxx

I wish I was coming to your class tonight, you are a star!

We will probably have to roll us all out by the end. Good job we get weighed first. Thanks hun. xxx

We had a taster night last week. I ended up making two things... I just couldn't help myself! You will be mightily popular tonight! You go girl! :D

all for 8 syns!!! wow! wish I went to your class, any chance of some of the receipes?? it all sounds yummy!!

I made muffins a couple of years ago, with frosted icing 1.5syns each... I must dig out the receipe and post it,

Yes sure the recipe for Carrot and orange weetabix cake (2 syns plus 1 hexb)is:
4 scan bran
1 weetabix
1 cup artificial sweetener
Grated carrot ( I used about half a medium one)
1 satchet of orange choc options
3 eggs

Soften scan bran with a little boiling water, add a little boiling water to options, mix everything together and pour into loaf tin. Pop into preheated oven 160c for about 15 to 20 mins. enjoy.

Orange and hazelnut weetabix cake (4 syns plus 1 hexb) is as above but omit carrot and add hazelnut options.

Just got back from class and all the food went down very well, didn't bring anything back home. LOL xxx

Hi Stacey, i really like the weetabix cake, made more today as there was none left from SW class. The one with choc orange and choc hazelnut options in was lovely, it does taste like cake and it help with the loo. LOL xxx

weetabix cake

not on sw and sorry if this is dumb but what is scan bran and do you only get it from sw

You can get scanbran from Holland & Barretts. Maybe you could use ryvita dark rye instead. Hope this helps. xxx

Hi, each week so far we have had taster sessions at our group and last week i mentioned a recipe that i read on here using scan bran and nutella, but i cant seem to find it so if anyone has a copy that i can print out for the group and maybe attempt to make i would love you forever! Also if you know how many syns it is per batch that would be a great help. Im a noob at all this weighing stuff. x. Btw those things you made for your group sound scrummy! Is there a place where i can find all sorts of SW recipes or are you the lady to ask?

Heres one Blondie1987 posted a couple of weeks ago. xxx
Makes 18 at 1 syn each

5 scan bran
3 tbsp
nutella
3 tbsp golden syrup

Put scan bran in a bowl add a bit of water, crumble in to small bits

Stir in nutella and syrup

use spoons to mix ( saves hands getting covered and doesnt waste mixture,lol)

Spoon in to 18 cake cases (ball shapes)

Put in fridge for an hour

Heres one Blondie1987 posted a couple of weeks ago. xxx
Makes 18 at 1 syn each

5 scan bran
3 tbsp nutella
3 tbsp golden syrup

Put scan bran in a bowl add a bit of water, crumble in to small bits

Stir in nutella and syrup

use spoons to mix ( saves hands getting covered and doesnt waste mixture,lol)

Spoon in to 18 cake cases (ball shapes)

Put in fridge for an hour

Looks good, I will try it.

Fantastic thank you. x. Is there anyway i can exclude the syrup as i dont really like it? Could there be a replacment out there anywhere?
Not sure hun but if you go to recipe thread theres different recipes for these and it might give other ways to make them. xxx

Back