1 stone is not so much? Extra Easy!!

Sorry to hear about your dog. I have two that I'm very attached to and had one as a kid too, so I know how you feel. I hope you get to see him on Thursday, but in the meantime you need to separate your sadness and worry with your eating habits. Stay strong, stay hopeful and stay on plan. Good luck :)

My dog still hanging in there, thanks Sally for your kind words.
Back to food.. At the pub yesterday we had soup to start (vegetable) with 2 slices wholemeal bread (10)
Then a steak, with mushrooms, onions and mash potatoe (not great, but better than chips) I don't know how many syns?
I also had 1 and half glasses white wine (9)
I didn't have anything else to eat or any other syns in the day, so hopefully damage will be limited.
I think Im going to STS this week, due to having a sore back and not exercising as much as usual. This is a bad week as well, we are going to a concert on Sunday night. Im meeting up with college friends that I havn't seen for ages so I want to have a few drinks with them. I always have crap will power at things like this. Just see how it goes I suppose!

As usual on a Monday I havn't much in. I'll be doing a shop after work today. Going home on Thursday this week so won't need too much.
Monday
B:30g Porridge, banana, tea
Snack: orange
L: baked potatoe, beans, mixed veg, asparagus, yoghurt
Snack 1/2 Kit Kat (3), Tea
D: Tuna Pasta Bake, with peppars, onions, tomatoes and garlic

I did a 1 hr step class, and didn't have any night-time "treats"..Low syn day to make up for Sunday!!

Last edited:
Good day yesterday, only 3 syns to make up for the dinner on Sunday. For some reason I am really pessimistic about a loss this week. i havn't peeked at the scales at all, tomorrow is my official weigh in. I have it in my head that i will stay the same, as if I just can't do this! I look at my colleague at work, she is heavy, but she eats 2 family bars of chocolate EVERY day. And she doesn't seem to look any heavier. I exercise 5 times a week and can hardly shift a pound!!

Did my food shopping, I havn't had chicken in ages so Im going to have an EE day and have a curry tonight. I don't think I could survive a red day, Im addicted to carbs!!
Tuesday:
B: 30g Porridge, rasberries, tea
Snack: Orange
L: Leftover tuna bake from last night, maybe some fruit, yoghurt and 1/2 a meringue
D: Chicken Curry and rice, with pappers, mushrooms, onions, garlic

Snacks: 1/2 KitKat (3) Pink and White (2.5) Meringue nest (2.5) 8 syns

Don't know if I'll be at the gym tonight, have a meeting at 4 thats liable to run late, an the OH doesn't want to gym as he has a match tomorrow.. But Id like to do something for weigh in tomorrow!!

Last edited:
Morning all! Weigh in today, -1lb, which brings me to the weight I was before I went out last weekend. Im nervous now. Im going out this weekend again. Am I going to be back and forth with this 1lb all the time??!!
Open air concert Sunday, I will have a few drinks but I won't be eating any crap. Ill take free snacks with me and avoid all burger vans!!

Didn't do any exercise last night, I even had my gym gear on but I just couldn't muster the energy..and it was pi**ing rain!!
Wednesday
B: Porridge with rasberries, tea.
Snack: Orange
L: Leftover curry from last night-I made it very hot and spicy..not a lover of spicy but Ill survive!!
D:SW chips, lettuce, fried egg, beetroot, sweetcorn, mushrooms, 2 ham
Snacks: 1/2 meringue, pink and white, 1/2 kitkat, yoghurt (8)

Went to the gym for 90 minutes. I took a funny turn after a very strenuous bike workout, massive cramps in my stomach and trouble breathing. Went out and rested for few minutes and I was grand!!

Last edited:
Have been at work since 6am this morning, as I want to leave early to drive home. My dog is going into the vet this morning, I fear they may want to put her down and I want to see her before she goes. Can't wait to see her.

Thursday
B: 30g Porridge, berries, tea
L: Pasta Salad made with lettuce, beetroot, eggs, sweetcorn and pasta n sauce., Yoghurt
Not sure what Ill have for dinner, whatever my mammy has for me!!:)

Morning! My dig had surgery yesterday to remove some cancerous tumours. She had a bad night but is doing well today! I'm allowed to see her in a couple of hours and I can't wait!

Yesterday I didn't get any dnner only snacks, leftover pasta from lunch with the rest of my curry from the other night. Then I had super noodles and a yoghurt
I gave blood as well so I got a fun size mars after 5 syns.
I did really well refusing buns and biscuits while visiting my family!

Going for a run now, I'll update on food later as I don't know what I'll be having yet!

Pleased to hear your dog is doing ok :)

Thanks Sally, Dog is doing very well, food plan is not!!
Had a concert on Sunday, good times, I took a day off slimming world, didn't plan or count syns..Back on track the next day though..almost!
Only main problem is I havn't done any exercise! When I went to run on Friday morning I was really faint and weak after giving blood and I havn't done anything since. Must go gym today (Tuesday)
Weigh in tomorow..

Friday

Porridge, rasberries, Baked potatoe and beans, beetroot
Chicken tenders (no skin) and salad in restaurant-salad had some kind of dressing..
Tea with 1/2 slice choc cake
Small bowl SW chicken curry and rice, yoghurt.

Saturday
Porridge,
Potatoes, bacon, beans, peas and carrots
Tea, SW chicken curry and rice
1 potatoe waffle (2) beans and salad
1 sweet (2)

Sunday
Porridge
2 slices of Pizza, some chicken tenders about 6 beers, 2 vodka
Chicken wrap

Monday
grilled bacon, poached eggs, 2 slices toast (10)
Chicken stir fry with loads of veggies
1/2 kit kat
Fruit salad and yogurt

Made a big pot of superfree soup for the week

Tuesday
Porridge with rasberries, tea
Orange
Chicken stir fry with pasta, fruit, yoghurt, pink and white (2.5)
SW soup, mixed leaves, egg, tuna, sweetcorn, pineapple, beetroot
1/2 meringue, yoghurt

Did a 1 hr step class and some weights

Last edited:
Weigh in today, lost another 1lb! Can't believe my luck after my day on Sunday, really glad I got back on the wagon on Monday! Had a good day yesterday, and hope to have a good week! Im working this weekend AGAIN. I have 3 nieces/nephews having their birthday parties at home this weekend, Im really annoyed that I am missing them, but at the same time glad as I don't know if I could resist all the treats!

Wednesday
30 g Porridge, rasberries, tea
Pear
Salad, (same as last night) and soup
Quorn spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms, onions and peppars
Snacks: Pink and White (2.5) 1/2 meringue nest (2) yoghurt

Went for a 30 min brisk walk

Last edited:
Hi Catxscotch - well done on your loss this week !!

Good to hear that your dog's getting better.

Here's to a good week - i NEED one as been having off days the last couple of weeks and need to get back
on that wagon :17729:

Hi Shaz, thanks for following my progress! Im delighted with myself, this place is great for the bit of motivation, Im with u!!

Thursday
Porridge, banana, tea
Apple
Salad with leaves, beetroot, egg, sweetcorn, tuna and LCEL, SW soup, pink and white (2.5)

OH decided he wanted to take me out for a meal after we have both had a few long days in work. At first I didn't want to because Im on a "Diet", but then i decided this is not a diet, but a way of life, so we went!
Instead of the lovely calorific meals I would usually have I had the beef stirfry, with loads of veggies, served with steamed rice..delicious! BUT, it was cooked in oil, so-8 syns? Also we ordered some dessert, instead of the sticky toffee pudding (him) I had the eton mess, meringue nest (2.5), scoop ice cream (5), squirt of cream (1) and strawberries. Also had a glass of wine (6.5)...25.5 syns in total!

Thats alot of syns, and I though I was doing really well ordering a stir fry, no chips, no sticky toffee pudding :(
Oh well, low syn couple of days for me!!

Friday
Porridge, banana, tea
baked potatoe, salad, beans
Leftover spag bol from the other night
1/2 kitkat, meringue nest, yoghurt (6)

Last edited:
Saturday
Had an appointment in the gym to get a new programme, looks good. He walked me through that but I didn't do a full workout-will do tomorrow!

B: Porridge with rasberries and green tea (yuck)
L: SW chips, salad, beans, bacon
Tea: Stir fry veg in soy sauce with whloemeal noodles
Snacks: fruit, yoghurt, ping and white (2.5) meringue nest (2.5) 1/2 curly wurly (3)

Last edited:
Sunday
Porridge, banana, tea
Chicken with stir fry veg
Mugshot, salad, beetroot, egg, few sneaky chipper chips from OH's plate (why oh why??)
Snacks: 1/2 curly wurly (3), meringue nest (2.5) pink and white (2.5) yoghurt, fruit

Did my new gym workout, it's good, looking forward to toning up some more!!

Monday
Porridge, rasberries, tea
Pink and white (2.5)
Leftover veg stirfry and SW soup
SW chicken curry with pasta
cracker (1.5), tea, yoghurt

I'm not sure how my exercise will go this week, Im working at home for a few days so will be driving back tonight (no gym) and I have no membership at home.. Hopefully won't sabotage myself!!

Last edited:
Tuesday
Working around home, went to gym on my sisters membership (we look alike), great workout!

Porridge, banana, tea
Pasta salad with beetroot,egg, sweetcorn, lettuce, ham
Potatoes, bacon, beans, peas
yoghurt
NO SYNS!

Wednesday
Working around home then 3 hr drive back down the country..

Porridge, banana, tea
orange
pasta salad same as yesterday, with chicken, chicken wings-removed most of skin, about 5 syns?
more pasta, (no sauce) ham, eggs.
Yoghurt, pink and white (2.5), pear, apple

Thursday
Back to normal routine-weigh in today, STS. I guess thats probably last week catching up on me, I would be very disappointed to think that one meal out last week with 1 glass of wine could cause me to STS? Anybody any ideas where I went wrong?

Porridge, banana, tea
Orange
Potatoes with beans and mixed veg, beetroot
Tuna Pasta bake
Muller Light

No syns again...Go Me!! 1hr Step Aerobics class

Last edited:
Friday
Porridge, banana, tea
Orange
Leftover Tuna Bake, salad

Driving back down the road tonight, meeting some friends for food when I get there, Im not sure where we are going so I can't pre-plan..probably grab a baked potatoe or a chicken salad. I'll be driving so no drinks!!

Hiya There :wavey:

Our bodies are funny things - sometimes you can stick to the plan 100% and not loose a bean and other
weeks we loose when we've been a tad naughty !! Hopefully you're weigh in next week will make up for
the STS

Shaz x

Well just back to work after a good weekend, Unfortunately I allowed myself to fall off the wagon again. I don't need to go on Rod's ass kicking thread to k now Ive only let myself down.

Friday night after the drive home I went to restaurant, had chicken salad, no dressing, with mushrooms and onions as my side instead of chips. All good, except mushrooms cooked in oil..Then I had 2 glasses of wine and a beer (17syns)

Saturday
Good day overall
Went for walk, had a late dinner of potatoes, grilled bacon, turnip and peas
For tea I had a ham salad with beetroot and egg
I got hungry later so I had my bowl of porridge (HEb)
I also had some mini smarties, 1 box is 4 syns and I didn't have a whole box so sot too bad..

Sunday
Started off well, Porridge, grapes tea, and a hard walk
Dinner: 1/2 steak, onions, potatoes, peas
Tea:
It was my nephews 2nd birthday party and whole family got together. My sister made a lovely Chicken and potatoe salad thing, all good xcept quite oily.
Then came the desserts: Chocolate birthday cake, homemade lemon meringue, homemade trifle, homemade ice-cream, baileys cake etc etc.
I had some meringue and a slice of birthday cake-delicious. I also tasted the ice cream but only had 2 spoons.. not sure how many syns. i also had 1 glass of wine.

I know I chose to put those delicious treats in my mouth, but I felt so bloated and full after, I regretted it on the way back down the road when I had time to think about it. Too late now, I just have to hope I learned a lesson and move on.

Hiya, you sound just like me, i can't help myself on weekends either! We're the same starting weight and same height even haha. I'm hoping to get down to 9st 7lb, following your diary for food inspiration :)

Hi Charlee, thanks for looking in!! I hope you are an inspiration to me so, I need all the help I can get!!

Monday-Good Day for a change!!
B: Porridge, banana, tea
L: Chicken salad, lettuce, beetroot, egg, pineapple, 1 LCEL
Snack: Mugshot
D: 2 grilled bacon, beans, baby potatoes, green veggies
Snack: some rasberries

My boyfriend was home, havn't seen him in ages and he asked me not to go to the gym, and stay home with him instead (he has football training Tues nights so he couldn't come with me) I stayed home and we had a lovely evening, and then when he was watching something Im not that interested in, I went for a half hour run in the rain-felt great! Even better-no syns today!!

Back