1 stone is not so much? Extra Easy!!

Weigh in today, surprise surprise I STS, even with some syn free days this week. I'm beginning to get frustrated with the pattern emerging, and it's not looking any better for August! I have a major month lined up, Im going away for a girly weekend on Saturday, and Im going on my holidays next week to the Galway races..lots of drinking and bad food choices..I can only hope to continue STS until i get back to a routine. I have set a goal date, I have a family anniversary on Sept 19, and I'd like to be at 10'7 for that. That allows me enough time to blow out on my holidays and get back on track.

Yesterday-Tuesday
B: Porridghe, rasberries, tea
snack: more tea, orange
L: baby potatoes, beans, salad, beetroot, yoghurt, tea, mini curly wurly (3)
D: Chicken stirfry with noodles and a mountain of veg
snack: mini fudge (3), pink and white, (2.5) meringue nest(2.5) fruit and another yoghurt...snack fest!! (11 syns)
Went to the gym as well for my weight loss workout-mixing high intensity with breaks, conditioning weights programme, (30mins) followed by cardio, 1 minute fast, 1 minute slow, for 30 mins.
Wednesday
B: Porridge, rasberries, tea
L: Leftover Chicken stirfry and noodles
D: Boyfriend cooked me steak and boiled potatoes, with green veggies, onions and mushrooms...delicious! (4 syns for oil?)
Snack: fruit and yoghurt, mini bar (3)

Last edited:
Didn't do any exercise last night, bum was sore from previous night!
Thursday
B: No porridge left-2 Weetabix with rasberries and tea
L: Baked potatoes, beans, salad, beetroot, leftover chicken curry (about 3 spoonfulls), mini bar (3 syns)
D: Veg stir fry with noodles
Snack: pink and white, yoghurt, fruit

Went to the gym, or rather, dragged myself! 75minute workout.

Last edited:
energy was at an all time low last night, still dragged my ass to the gym though..such effort! Im on holidays next week, so probably won't be checking in as often..

Friday
2 weetabix, rasberries,tea
Snack: orange
L: "Fried spuds, egg, mushrooms, beans and salad

Well it's been a while but I'm still here!! I was out drinking on Saturday, and also had a lovely meal without worrying about syns! On Friday evening I ate a Chinese, but it was chicken and black bean with boiled rice so only 6 syns.
On Saturday I had some grilled bacon and eggs, followed by a pre-pack asda pasta and tuna thing, and for dinner I had crab filled mushrooms to start, with steak and potatoes for dinner. I then had a feed of wine and vodka. I was so sick the next day I couldn't eat until evening, do I had a veg stir fry and SW chips. I'm glad I got back on the wagon again.
Today I went shopping and most of the size 12's were too big-delighted!!
I have been on road all day, while shopping I had a baked potatoe with beans. Then I went visiting, I had 1 slice of homemade bread with butter and jam, and 1 biscuit. When I got home I went for a 20 minute run before a late dinner of salad, bacon, egg and more SW chips..
Hope to check in again Wednesday.. Sorry for the long post, Hope everyone having a good week!!

Hi Kelly!! Nice to have people following me, gives me the little kick I need!!
Sorry I havn't checked in for ages, I've been on my holidays. We went to the Galway races, a huge social gathering, thousands of people, the craic wa smighty!! I did not follow SW at all I'm afraid. I was witha group of lads from college, and all we did was dring and eat bad food, Im talking Mc Donalds twice in one day because we couldn't be bothered wasting time eating!! we ended up drinking most of the time, going most of the day without eating, and then going mad in the Mc Donalds at 4 in the morning..good times!!
Not good for SW though. Im back to work today, so back into my routine, and back to the gym to sweat off all the calories. I did a kettlebells class on Monday morning, and a 5 km walk yesterday. i'm planning a step aerobics class tonight. I have decided not to record my weight until next week, as I want to let my body settle down after being out of routine. I went out for dinner last night, my last hoorah before going back to work, had a glass of wine, and my boyfriend got me a box of chocs, had a few sneaky ones last night before bed. I did weigh myself this morning, and I'm showing a 1lb gain. Thats not bad in fairness, I would say it will catch up on me next week though.

I have to go buy groceries this evening as well, Im working this weekend so the rest of the week should be on track!!
Today-Wednesday
B: 2 weetabix, orange, tea
Snack-Tea, apple
L: chicken salad with mugshot, yoghurt
D: Chicken stirfry with noodles
Snack: Berries with meringue nest, yoghurt

Instead of step aerobics I did a gym session with my programme..not easy!!

Last edited:
Last night was good, my boyfriend was trying to persuade me to get a chinese, but I resisted and went to the shops to buy my groceries instead, and made a delicious stir fry for the two of us. I also bought a steak which I will have tonight with SW chips. Gym was tough last night, drinking for a couple of days straight does nothing for your fitness levels! But I kept going and spent about 90 minutes working my ass off (literally).

Thursday:
B: 35g porridge, rasberries, tea
Snack: Orange
L: same as yesterday, but without the chicken, apple
D: Steak with SW chips, onions, mushrooms and side salad

I went for a 5km run before dinner, beautiful weather here..

Last edited:
Yesterday's dinner was so good I wasn't fit to snack after!!

Friday:
B: 35g porridge, banana, rasberries, tea
L: Salad wirh mugshot and egg
D: stir fry vegetarian with noodles
Snack: 1/2 culy wurly, pink and white, half meringue nest with fruit and yoghurt 8 syns

No gym today-day off!!

Last edited:
Weekend as a whole was ok, went off plan on Sunday.. as usual

Saturday
B: Porridge with rasberries, tea
L: Potatoes with beans, salad, egg and veg
D: SW Spaghetti bolognese made with quorn, pasta
Snacks: pink and white, fruit and yoghurt

Exercise: Spin class and vigorous cleaning+ shopping!!

Sunday:
B: Porridge, berries, tea
Snack: yogurt with fruit
D: Steak with mash potatoes, mushrooms, onions, veg,
Dessert: Choc fudge cake with ice-cream..glass of wine..Delicious!

Went to cinema after-shared a popcorn, and brought a pink and white from home, drank water. I know people reading this will be shaking their heads at the chocolate fudge cake, but you had to see it, absolutely gorgeous, I'm drooling nowe at the thoughts of it..

Exercise: Long walk followed by weights and crunches

Weighed in this morning, STS after my weeks holidays that is not too shabby!!

Monday
B: Porridge, berries, tea
Snack:Orange
L:leftover quorn spag bol with pasta
D: SW chips, bacon, egg, frozen veg, beans

Did a massive session in the gym, it was embarassing how sweaty I was!!

Tuesday:
B: Porridge, rasberries, tea
L:Stir fry veg, noodles, salad, mini curly wurly, tea (5)
D:chicken curry and rice, SW style

1 hr step aerobics class

Has a massive snack craving while watching tv, I had fruit, 1/2 meringue nest and 2 yoghurts! I was actually full, but still couldn't satisfy my craving, so I had a hot chocolate as well. (4)
Still under 10 suns though!!

Last edited:
Wednesday

I was talking to my sister in law the other day, she told me she used to drink warm water and lemon first thing in the morning, and it was great for her skin and her system etc. So I tried it this morning..Yuck, but Ill keep at it. I measured my milk allowance yesterday and realised I only have enough after my breakfast for 2 cups of tea. So no more tea in the morning, Im going to save them for the day and evening time.

B: Porridge, banana
L: Leftover Chicken curry and rice, pink and white, tea
D: Tuna pasta bake, served with salad and egg

No Gym-day of rest!

Last edited:
Thursday..Nearly Friday!!
B: Porridge and a banana
L: Leftover tuna bake with salad, fruit and yoghurt, mini pack of buttons (5) tea
D: stir fry veg, salad and noodles..a weird mixture of what I have in the fridge!
Snack,. tea and a pink and white 2.5

Gym: workout 90mins

Last edited:
Friday-At last!!
I have my nephews 1st birthday party this evening so Im taking a half day from work. I will be strong and have lots of will power because I am sick of STS. Having said that, we are having a going away party for my cousin who is moving to Saudi Arabia next week, mad bint. We are having a chinese, so I will have chicken with black bean and rice-5 syns.

B: Porridge, berries
L: ham salad with some noodles from last night
D:baked potato with beef stew
Dessert: Birthday cake, glass of wine

Last edited:
Again..bad weekend food wise, good weekend otherwise!! The Summer has just been so busy, but it's due to settle down in the next couple of weeks, I have no plans so hopefully I'll be able to get some 100% weeks in..

Saturday:

My cousin is moving to Saudi so we had a get together, I was very emotional!!
Did a Kettlebell clas sin the morning..OUCH!
L: Potatoes and mince
Dessert: Birthday cake and ice cream...
D: Beef curry and rice, lasagne, garlic bread
Lots of wine, lots of vodka, lots of dancing, 2 slices of pizza on the way home

Sunday
B: boiled egg, 2 slices of toast
no lunch, just apple tart and trifle...kill me now!
D: Chicken with black bean sauce and boiled rice from the chinese
Very very stressful; day, babysitting, driving 4 hours, hungover..

Monday: Draw a line under the weekend
L: Deli salad, mugshot, pink and white, yoghurt 2.5 syns
D: Chicken stir fry
Bottle of Miller 6syns

Last edited:
Just looking through my diary shows that I have zero will power, I am going to be a long time before I reach my goal if I don't sort myself out. Having a bad day, work is annoying me, Im super touchy at the minute, and Im upset bout my cuz moving away. I'm like a grouch!

B: Porridge, strawberries I cant do that lemon and warm water thing, it makes me want to puke.
L: Forgot my keys so had to have lunch in the pub..Lasagne, carrots and potatoes
D: Noodles from last night, tuna salad
Snacks: Pink and white, fruit and yoghurt

Last edited:
Weigh in this morning, STS. Im glad though as I have had a very hectic few weeks. Its my boyfriends birthday this weekend and we are going out Sunday, but Im working on Monday so Im hoping I will get away without drinking. If I could only kick start my losses again..may need to get the green tea out!!

B: Porridge, strawberries
L: Salad with mugshot and tuna, pink and white, yoghurt
D: Potatoes and chicken fillet, with veg and beans

No snackig-instead hit the gym for 90 minutes

Last edited:
Busy Busy Busy day at work, heading home early though as Ive been asked to work up there for a few days, long drive but I don't mind..

B: Porridge, berries
L: Potatoes and chicken fillet, mushrooms and veggies
D: ??

Sorry havn't been on line for a few days, Ive tried to stick to SW but I wasn't 100% and I did stray a little. On Sunday I went out for a few sociables and ended up not eating from 1pm and drinking myself stupid. I couldn't eat on Monday until evening, when I got a feed of goujons and chips..delicious.
Despite this I weighed myself this morning and I am 2lb down!! I don't trust this result though, could that be possible? It brilliant if it is, I won't change my stats until I weigh myself again tomorrow though, seems like it's too good to be true.

Back on the wagon today
B: Porridge, Banana
L: "Fried" potatoe, egg, beans and veggies, pink and white
D: OH has promised fillet steak and SW chips, mushrooms, onions
Snack: He also brought home some chunky cookies, I had one-6syns!!

Last edited:
Well I weighed myself this morning again and Im definitely down 2lb!! Brilliant! Im delighted, Ive finally broke into the single figures, and I know its a complete fluke and I didn't deserve a loss, but Im not looking the gift horse in the mouth..
So this weekend Im babysitting my 2 young nephews, apparantly they will be waking me at 6:30 on Sunday morning..I didn't know Sundays had a 6:30am..
I will be good as Im going to be going to bed early, so no midnight snacking!! However, I have planned going to see the OH early on Sunday for a nice pub lunch and spend the evening together. I will stay on plan until then, and try to curtail any bad choices.

Thursday:
L: Tuna and pasta, pink and white
D: Chicken stirfry with peppars mushrooms and egg fried rice
Dessert rice, strawberries and yoghurt

Last edited:
I got my teeth whitened last night, they look a lot better. I wasn't allowed to eat any coloured food so i went for the chicken and rice..no tea either until tonight :(
I am travelling home this evening, hate that drive, but it's nice to get home at the same time.

Snack: Yoghurt
L: Leftovers from last night, pink and white, biscuit and supernoodles..(8)
D??

Last edited:
Back