1 stone is not so much? Extra Easy!!

So Ive had a hungry day today. So far I had my breakfast, and at lunch time I had leftovers from last night, but they just weren#t enough, I also had to make myself some supernoodles, have a pink and white and a biscuit. God damn hungry days!!

Last edited:
Another monday, another not-perfect weekend. On Friday night my mam took me out for dinner, I had duck on noodles with a side salad, no alcohol, no dessert..Yeah!! On Saturday I had no breakfast, a salad with SW chips, a walk, and then another salad in the evening with a mugshot and 1 choccy biscuit. On Sunday I went a bit awry, I was up since 5am babysitting, so I overdid it on 2 slices of toast, beans and 2 sausages (I never eat sausages!!), and also a cinnamon bagel..yum.
I didnt eat anything else then until my boyf tok me out for dinner. Healthy chicken skewars to start, fillet steak with baked potatoe, and a missisippi mud pie for dessert..also had a glass of wine.

Oh well, another week of good choices and hard work at the gym to compensate!!
Must go food shopping, literally nothing in the house!!

B: Porridge
Snack, 1/2 pack of supernoodles (low fat)
L: salad with ham and eggs, fruit salad and yoghurt
D: Boiled potatoes, bacon, beans, mixed veg
Snack: 2 pieces Caramel (5), tea

Gym: 1 hr step aerobics

Last edited:
So today I found out that Ill be working in the middle of nowhere tomorrow, and Ill be on the go from 6am..I am not a morning person!!
I don't know how thats going to affect me SW wise, Ill be in a hotel tonight. Im planning on leaving work early today, hitting the gym, and then having dinner around 6pm. I can drive down to the hotel then (2.5 hrs) and be in time for revenge..(fav tv programme)

B: Porridge, rasberries
L: Salad with egg and ham, fruit and yoghurt
D: Diet Coke chicken with peppars and onions and rice..Havn't made this before so Im looking forward to it!!
Snack-mini bar (5) and tea

Last edited:
So I actually don't want to admit what I did. Free food at work yesterday. I stayed in a hotel, and asked for porridge. It was made with full fat milk, so over my allowance before I even started the day. Then I had a slice of toast with butter and jam, and tea.
After at 11:00 I had 2 bacon, beans, a boiled egg, a scone and 2 slices of toast. with butter.
Then for lunch at 3 I had a salad, with 2 more slices of brown bread! What the hell was with all of the bread? I never eat bread, it's my nemesis.
I drove 3 hrs home, and was strving at about 8pm., so I had a little salad, trying to pull myself back. Then the OH comes home and sticks on pizza and oven chips. So what did I do? Eat a mountain of chips.
I weighed myself this morning, the bread bloat is showing as a 3lb gain. I know this is only bloating and it will be gone by next week, but its shocking how if I start, I cant stop!!

Today:
B: Porridge, (made with water) and berries
L: Tuna salad-no carbs, and a fruit salad
D: Im getting my teeth whitened this evening, so no coloured foods or sauces allowed-grilled chicken breast, potatoes and veg, some LCEL cheese
Snack-Yoghurt

Went for a 5km run, and beat my time!!

Last edited:
Friday!! I love Friday's! Im heading cross country to see my friend tonight, she is cooking dinner, and I havn't seen her in ages so she doesn't know anything about SW or my diet but she is a pretty healthy person so I don't think it will be too bad. I will have a couple of glasses of wine though!!
I weighed myself again this morning, back to 10'9 after the carb fest Wednesday. I am a lucky girl!!

B: Porridge and banana
L: Chicken breast with salad, 1 small baked potatoe from last night
D: Whatever she cooks me..
Wine!

Last edited:
On Friday night after I arrived I had a glass of wine and we had beefr wellington with roasted potatoes and carrots, it was delicious!! I then had another 1/2 glasses follwed by 2 Millers in the pub. Good night, and I managed to not drink as much as everyone else!!
On Saturday she cooked us a lovely full breakfast, 2 bacon, 2 sausages and a fried egg, with 2 slices of toast. After a torturous drive home in the heat with my slight hangover I went shopping, spent loads of money and then made a salad for the OH and myself. eggs, chicken, beetroot and lettuce. No more snacks!!
Sunday was good, I slept till 12:45 and then went for a walk followed by some weights. We then had a SW chicken curry and noodles for dinner, follwed by a small dessert of half a slice of lemon cake each, and a spoonful of ice-cream. For tea we had salad again..We then headed to cinema where I had a bag of walkers baked, a pink and white and some of his maltesers. Over syns but not too bad!!

Monday
Porridge, rasberries
Orange
ham salad, yoghurt and fruit
leftover chicken curry and rice

Gym tonight, either do a full workout or go to step aerobics-depending on whether the OH comes with me!!

Went to gym last night, sweaty betty is all I'll say!! Snacked on a yoghurt and a mini crunchie after my dinner.
Weighed myself this morning, STS again. I just really need to focus on having a good week for a change. I had a hungry night last night, felt like eating much more than I did, don't know why those feelings take over!!

Tuesday
B: Porridge and rasberries
Snack: orange
L: Ham and Egg salad, fruit salad with 1/2 meringue
D: Quorn spaghetti bolognese with onions and peppars
Pack walkers baked crisps

Last edited:
Had a nightmare day at work yesterday, and its looking to be more of the same today. Im the superior of an old man who hates women and keeps lodging complaints against me. Even though there are no basis for any complaints my boss keeps following them up and I keep having to explain myself over nothing..very stressful. So last night I went shopping and spent loads of money, and insead of the gym I went for a walk with the OH instead.

Today:
Porridge, rasberries, orange
L: Leftover quorn bolognese from last night
D: A salad with mugshot

Did a 1 hr circuits class

Im staying in the OH home house tonight, as Im working in that area tomorrow. Another day where food choices will be limited and not very healthy. Oh well.

Last edited:
Very bad day food wise yesterday, had no healthy food choices all day,very disappointing. As I had to leave so early in the morning I didn't want to wake the OH's family so I left without breakfast, and ended up getting an egg and mushroom sandwich from a deli instead.
At the course the only choice was what filling of sandwich we wanted-more bread. It was either plpughmans or ham and cheese, I took ham and cheese. served with a bowl of manky soup and chips. Couldn't eat the soup-rotten, so I ate the chips instead. For dinner, my mam in law had chicken curry and more flaming chips. Couldn't turn her down as she made it for me. What is worse is that as it was a bad day, I decideed I would make a bad day worse by eating chocolate and a bowl of cornflakes last night. Damn it

hey hun :D Im just starting off on the extra easy plan, cant join a class yet though as have trouble fitting it in with work and getting someone to look after my son!
So here to subscribe and follow, going to read through ur diary now to get some food ideas :D xxx

Hi Stef! Thanks for subscribing, 2 heads are better than 1!! I dont have any recipes as Im not a great cook, but Petes recipes are great!!

So I have been wavering on whether to actually keep filling this food diary out. It seems weekdays are fine (mostly) but I seem to always have an excuse for going off plan on weekends. I have a feeling my STS are going to slowly creep up. Take this weekend, i had no plans, didn't go out, no drink, but still managed to eat bread, a chinese and a slice of chocolate cake among other things. I feel like I am pushing the boundaries of what I can have without putting on weight. Its ridiculous.
I was at my step class on Friday, and for a change it was in front of a mirror. I realised that Im actually short and rather chubby. I seem to have an image dismorphia, where I think I look better than I do. I need to take my life by the horns, I have no kids, no excuses. I need to lose this 7lbs before December the 1st. Thats 10 weeks to lose 7lbs. Im allowing myself a bit extra just in case!!

Lets go!!

I'm with u on that!!! I do the same with calorie countin I take the p*ss out of it basically and allow myself to have what I shouldn't really be having!!

My Christmas goal is 20lb which is laughable lol I know I'll neve reach that!!

Keep ur diary!! I will be checking in everyday now :)
Everybody goes off track, it's better to write it down to remind urself not to do it again :D

You can lose that 7lb!!!
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm still alive!! I havn't been checking in, my willpower has deserted me so much that I was too ashamed to log in here every day and keep track of how brilliantly everyone else manages to stick to their plans. Good news is I havn't gained any weight, bad news is I havn't lost any. Im maintaining nicely, and I suppose I could be happy enough maintaining for another while. If I lost another 7lb, I fear deep down Id never be able to keep it off, and then Id only be failing again. So until I can kick myself hard enough into losing another few, Im going to have to trundle along at this weight for another while.

Im Back!!
Im back as I put on 2lb over Christmas, I was amintaining beautifully up until then!! My exercise regime I have to say is very good. I feel more toned than I ever have been, and that is the reason I havn't really been concentrating on the scales. However, ive just booked a week away for the first week in Feb, which gives me 2 weeks to drop those 2 lbs!!
Ive been inputting my food into a calorie counter for extra clarity since Tuesday, so Im on the right track.

Wednesday:
B: 45g porridge oats, low fat milk, handful of rasberries
L: Bowl of homemade SS veggie soup and salad of lettuce, beetroot, sweetcorn, egg and chicken
D: Baked potatoe, beans, more of the above salad with ham instead of chicken
Snacks: Orange, apple, Pink and White, 3 cups of tea, sugar free orange squash, 1/2 2 finger Kit Kat i found that I had hidden from OH!

I am addicted to pink and whites by the way, please don't point them out to me, I need them!!

Thursday:
B: 45g Porridge, rasberries, low fat milk
L: Same as yesterday, soup and salad
D: was planning fajitas, but they will have to wait till after my holiday. Grilled chicken with potatoes and mixed veg instead
S: Orange, apple, 3 cups of tea, pink and white

Exercise: 1 hr Bootcamp

My diet on weekdays is pretty much the same every day (except for dinners), Its the weekends where I struggle. Going shopping fior communion dresses with my niece on Saturday, so will have to eat good befoe I go.

Helloooo!!

Im back again! Last Summer I managed to get to 10 stone and 5 lb, the lightest Ive ever been! I maintained that right through Christmas 2013, and in January I had a dry month and was maintaining..
Then February happened. Valentines, my birthday, friends coming over, pancakle tuesday, March happened, St Paddys day went to Dubai on holidays and fell off the wagon.
I am now back where I was. I weighed in this morning at 10 st 11lb. Disgusted at myself, none of my clothes fit, and I feel awful.

So here I am. Yesterday's food:
Porridge, rasberries
orange, tea
leftover homemade chicken curry (stir-fry veg, tomatoes, spices) and pasta, yoghurt
Chicken, salad (lettuce, peppars,sweetcorn,onions,cucumber), stuffed mushrooms
tea

Today:
porridge, rasberries
orange, tea
homemade soup (veggies and stock), yoghurt and strawberries
Dinner tonight: maybe a chicken curry and rice, similar to yesterday's lunch

Weekend went fairly well, Had to go for a meal on Saturday night and had one glass of wine with my meal. I had the duck breast with roasted veggies, didnt bother with potatoes, it was served with mash but that looked like pure butter so I swerved it! Didn't have dessert. Worked out Saturday and went for 6km run on Sunday, so all in all not too bad.

Today:
2 eggs scrambled with milk, Orange and tea
Leftover chicken curry with salad, yoghurt
chicken breast with salad

Back