Tastes Odd ???

size102b

Banned
Hi have had 1/2 a bar toffee,nut raisin which is like eating a bar of salt?
Chocolate Milkshake wheres the chocolate taste? Yes it is creamy but it just tastes like floury water with a hint if choclate powder? I do prefer CDs :sigh: Oh well just wondered if it was me?xx

Not just you, soups are nicer than the shakes, which was the opposite with CD, you get used to the bars, I rarely eat a whole one at a time, and tend to split them in half.

Strange how you get used to them though when you are not eating anything else!!

I must be pretty weird as I like all the products, not had any problems getting anything down - maybe I am just a pig!
B xx

I totally agree with you on the bars!! I managed a couple of weeks on them then couldn't bear to eat any more. Hated the choc shake before Xmas but now am really enjoying it hot with a couple of sweeteners, so your tastes do change while you're on this diet.

Hi size102b (like the name).

I feel the same the exante shakes do taste floury unlike cd but the money I'm saving is well worth it. suppose I'll get used to the texture before long.

I have not got a problem with any of it - and I love the mushroom soup.
I have no appetite though so I don't think it would matter what it tasted like as long as it wasn't foul I would eat it as I know I have to.

Back