Tastes Odd ???

Discussion in 'Exante' started by size102b, 15 January 2010 Social URL.

1. size102b

size102b Banned

Hi have had 1/2 a bar toffee,nut raisin which is like eating a bar of salt?
    Chocolate Milkshake wheres the chocolate taste? Yes it is creamy but it just tastes like floury water with a hint if choclate powder? I do prefer CDs :sigh: Oh well just wondered if it was me?xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lou1978

lou1978 Full Member

Not just you, soups are nicer than the shakes, which was the opposite with CD, you get used to the bars, I rarely eat a whole one at a time, and tend to split them in half.

Strange how you get used to them though when you are not eating anything else!!
  4. Quak

Quak Gold Member

I must be pretty weird as I like all the products, not had any problems getting anything down - maybe I am just a pig!
    B xx
  5. Marieb

Marieb Member

I totally agree with you on the bars!! I managed a couple of weeks on them then couldn't bear to eat any more. Hated the choc shake before Xmas but now am really enjoying it hot with a couple of sweeteners, so your tastes do change while you're on this diet.
  6. nico

nico Full Member

Hi size102b (like the name).

I feel the same the exante shakes do taste floury unlike cd but the money I'm saving is well worth it. suppose I'll get used to the texture before long.
  7. jessie40

jessie40 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I have not got a problem with any of it - and I love the mushroom soup.
    I have no appetite though so I don't think it would matter what it tasted like as long as it wasn't foul I would eat it as I know I have to.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.