Tatabubbly wants to track it all in 2013!

I seen beautiful creatures.. It was brilliant.

Today I had breakfast of weetabix, blueberries and hexA milk.

Snack of one jaffa cake (2syn) and tea. Also a plum.

Dinner was chicken casserole and mash and peas.. It was 3 syns and yummy.

Dessert was an animal bar and melon (2syns).

I was out walking both today and yesterday. I've some casserole left over for tomoro for lunch. Ten syns today aint too shabby!! Going to chill out and catch up on private practice.. I haven't seen it in ages!

Boring old me checking in!

So I had weetabix, banana and hexA milk for brekkie.

Lunch is an apple and leftover dinner from last night..

I find that it is best to check in everyday, gives me motivation. I seems to always go a bit of plan over the weekends when I am not sat in front of the computer, checking in! LOL

And any way we would wonder where your were!

So synage for today was 3 syns, 0.5 danone vitalenea and 7.5 syns on a go ahead bar earlier in work. I've nada idea why I bought the go bar as it was so high in syns. So 11 syns so far.

Planning on having sw chips, eggs, beans and LM sausages which I think are one syn each,, I'm having two cos I'm starving!

Had such a long day at work, i resisted all the chocolate and wine on my trip around tesco.. Feel like polishing my halo!

So so tired after another crap day at work..

Brekkie was weetabix, hexA milk, blueberries and banana

Lunch ww wrap (5 syns).. Tuna, sweetcorn, tomatoes and lettuce.

Dinner was beef curry (3 syns) and rice.

Snacks were 5 sweets (10 syns), 0.5 syns yoghurt, 2 cookies (9 syns)..

So today I had 27.5 syns... I just had a bad day. I'll reduce my syns by 5 everyday for the next 3 days..
WI day tomoro morning. Kind of dreading it..

So I lost one pound this week. A bit dissapointed as I did stay nearly 100% on plan. guess I'm just going to have to re-evalue the situation.

My losses are slow and steady, I am allowing myself my treats etc but its hard when you hear of other people losing so much compared to you!

Here's to having an on track day, I'm going to prepare some stuff before I go to work so I can have a syn freeish day. I've no money today anyway (get paid
on friday) so its nearly a blessing that I can't afford any treats!!!

So I lost one pound this week. A bit dissapointed as I did stay nearly 100% on plan. guess I'm just going to have to re-evalue the situation.

My losses are slow and steady, I am allowing myself my treats etc but its hard when you hear of other people losing so much compared to you!

Here's to having an on track day, I'm going to prepare some stuff before I go to work so I can have a syn freeish day. I've no money today anyway (get paid
on friday) so its nearly a blessing that I can't afford any treats!!!

Slow and steady and your more likely to stay there! 1lb off is better that a 1lb on well done.:0clapper:

Had a weird day in work today.

Brekkie : weekabix, banana, blueberries and hexA milk.

Snacks: banana, apple and melon. Danone peach yoghurt 0.5syns.

Lunch was bacon and cheese jacket potato (6 syns for cheese)

Dinner was lasagna for 5 syns.

So all in all around 11.5syns. Disappointed that I didn't get as much superfree in as I wanted.. Tomoro I'm just going to have to work harder! Still managed to reign in 3.5 syns that I overindulged in yesterday.. Need to get planning and focused for the next few days!

Second day since my teeth came out and my jaw is killing me!! So I'm sticking to the soft food diet over the next few days, even if it doesn't agree with SW..

Today I've had : 2 bananas, 1 muller greek yoghurt, scrambled eggs and beans.

Dinner has been soup (packaged but not synning due to the fact the boy can't cook!) and mashed potatoes.

I know this week I won't have a great loss, I'm prepared for it.
Binging on private practise!

Meh, had a small peak at the scales and they show me 0.5lb up this week! :O

Can't be having that as I only have 10 weeks to my friends wedding.

Well, I've decided to get out for a nice wee walk today and to do our food shopping. OH has been doing it and the cupboards are bare!
There is no fruit/veggies in the house so I am slightly annoyed that he forgot about these. Men!

I'm thinking of doing one of the planners this week to see what its like.

Brekkie: Scrambled eggs, one LM sausage, cherry tomatoes and slice hexB toast (removed crusts)

So tracking everything I've eaten: 5.5 syn potato cake, pink and white 2 syns, muller greek yoghurt 0.5syns.

Thats all my snacks as well as some grapes.

My dinner/lunch was pasta with mix veggies and a hexA white sauce made with garlic, oregano, basil, extra light philly and milk. 2 syns.

So ten syns all today. I'm still kinda peckish so I'm going to raid the house for a syn free snack..

Well sarg i had 35 syns worth of ben and jerrys ice cream cos it felt lovely in my mouth! Meh, do you ever feel like one day off plan can make you apprechiate when you stay on plan

Yes! I had a day off plan last week, just to get my head back into gear, eat so much rubbish that I made myself ill and suffered for the next few days because of it. But it worked and I am now back on the plan!

Never got on yesterday. Disappointed in my amount of superfree I'm having so that needs to be kicked up a gear!

Yesterday was back to work as well!

Brekkie was banana, weetabix and hexA milk.

Snacks were orange, grapes and 2 pink and whites (4 syns)

Lunch was leftovers from dinner (2 syns) with additional mangatot peas

Dinner was chicken breast, stuffed with herbs, mashed potato, carrots and parsnips and gravy (4 syns).

I'm trying to use my syns in my meals atm to try and use them better.

Today, brekkie of weetabix, banana, blueberries and hexA milk

Snacks : orange, grapes

Lunch is packed already and is leftovers from last nights dinner with bacon instead. (4 syns).

So had my lunch for 4 syns.. Also managed to grab grapes, blueberries and an orange for snacks.

Had a cheeky 4.5 syn special k bar with leftover hexA at afternoon tea.

Had a bowl of homemade pasta sauce with chicken. Sauce consisted of passata, onion, mushrooms, chicken, grated carrot, grated courgette and chickpeas. Had around 5 syns worth of mozzerella on top to finish. Super proud of myself as my friends took over dominos and I sat and had my pasta instead!!

WI is tomoro morning. I haven't had the best week so if I gain thats ok..

Hey Sarg!! I put on one pound, I forgot to check in here! I don't mind as I couldn't really eat properly for half the week anyway!!

Onwards and upwards..

Although, I made a mistake at break time there.. I thought the belvita biscuits were counted as hexBs.. Ahh, they aren't!
12 syns on 4 measly biscuits!

Brekkie was Muller greek yoghurt (0.5syn) and blueberries.

Break was Tea and smidge of HexA milk and belvita biscuits (12 syns)! :O Never ever again!

Lunch will be left over pasta from last night with rest HexA mozzerella and superfree sauce.

I've two oranges in my bag for snacks at my desk and I have my water here.

Planning maybe a Pork dish tonight as I have some in the fridge, thinking maybe syn free pork stir fry. I will also have my HexB left over so maybe some beans on toast with grilled tomatoes if I get hungry!

Got my check up this morning at the dentist and everything is A-OK.. Yays! Hoping to get to the pool/gym tomoro morning. I've got the whole SW thing under control and I've taken away the triggers for my overeating so I've just to get my body magic under way and find something I enjoy.

Back