Tatabubbly wants to track it all in 2013!

Soo..... I come crawling back over a fun weekend, packed full of syns (due to the drink) but I think paddys day was a success!

Today I've been back on track..

Brekkie was porriage with banana and hexA milk..

Skipped lunch as I wasn't in the form!

Snack was alpen light (3.5 syns), mug of tea and some leftover hexA milk and a 1.5syn moo moo ice pop

Dinner was tuna pasta bake which was ok.. wasn't the nicest now. I did add celery into it and I'm not celerys biggest fan!

Had a small options hot chocolate there for 2syns and thats me for the day..

Hoping that work has overtime on offer this week cos I have so many bills to pay!

back on track after my awful wkend!!

Brekkie: hexB porriage, hexA milk and banana..

breaktime : cereal bar 3.5 syns and banana.

Lunchtime: leftover tuna pasta from last night. Now I did not enjoy it last night and I dunno what its going to taste like tonight but I gotta eat it cos I've no money till friday!! lol

The joys!! Trying to get a friend to stay at the wkend, OH is going to a stag do and I don't want to be bored and then picking on foods cos I'm feeling lonely!!

so last night I finished up on 15 syns as I had some cereal bars and packet soup to get me through my overtime!

today was :

porriage (hexB), milk (hexA) and banana and cinnamon

lunch was leftover soup and potatoes (5 syns)

snacks were cereal bar, tea and leftover hexA milk, orange, banana and 2 milky moo ice creams for 7.5syns so ending on 12.5syns for today.

I had mixed veg, baked cod and brown rice for dinner and loads left over for lunch tomoro!

Thank god cos I have no money to friday! SW is hard when your scrapped for cash!!

start of the day:

scrambled eggs, beans and 4 syn potato waffle ( well worth it)...

Snack was banana and hexB alpen bar

Lunch will be brown rice and leftover mix veggies in an oxo cube.. syn free!

Getting my wage packet in an hour.. can't wait to have money again!!

My NSV for the day was buttoning up my blouse

ForumRunner_20130321_121332.png

So, for the sake of honest, I had a very bad binge there on chocolate... syns for the day was 30! :O

I just want the fecking chocolate out of the house! Can't wait till easter is over!!

I'm thinking of going away on a trip with my friends to mexico at the end of the year in september.. It would cost about €1,500 which would go a long way towards my wedding but a girl needs something to motivate her, doesn't she? The idea of it makes me so excited.. Imagine getting away from it all! Me and my OH are frugal at the best of times and it would be fab to blow a bit of cash and get away from it all!

So I got engaged, time to get back into things here! So I started back yesterday, and WI on tuesday so today is as follows :

Brekkie : Bran flakes, milk and banana

Snack : Squash, water and watermelon

Lunch : Planning an omelette with tomatoes, peppers and maybe some onion? Thinking of having some baked beans on the side as trying to keep filled up till later on tonight!

Dinner : Late dinner for me tonight : Homemade spag-bol with pasta..

No syns so far today but I was thinking of having a slice of white bread with my lunch!

So as I said, I got engaged, and our engagement party is on the 22nd of November, so I have that as a target to lose half stone by. Now, it's really doable but I need to keep focused. I also moved and now I'm living in the middle east. They love their fast food out here so thats a major temptation! On the other hand, I don't really like the pastries so its balancing out! :D

In terms of body magic, I'm doing a tiny bit in the gym.. Hoping to go back to GAA training next week which will be three times a week! :eek: It'll be a bad shock to these poor legs!

SO other than that, I'll be keeping this as my rant and rave diary as well so take no notice!!

Stuck to my plan last night and had 10 syns worth of chocolate instead of bread, much more enjoyable!

Today, I've been kinda naughty!

Breakfast : Bran flakes, milk and stawberries

Snack : squash and watermelon

Lunch: grilled chicken burger with fries .. gonna get my book and check the syn values. At least I have 5 syns from yesterday left over.. think its 15 syns for a medium bag of chips and maybe about 7 syns for the bun?

Gawd thats whoaful!

Well, tonight, gonna try and make a syn free curry tonight instead of ordering in so no more damage! :)

Right well after YS disasterous day, I also managed to scoof 2 bounty bars, half a box pringles, piece watermelon and some orange juice! :O

Today, I'm trying to get a meal plan prepared. So today has been as follows :

Brekkie: Bran flakes, milk, banana and strawberry.

Gotta head to the supermarket so have to make a detailed list.. Gah!

Okays so today has been good so far (it's always at night I struggle grrr)

Brekkie : Bran flakes, milk and banana

Lunch : Omlette - eggs, spring onion, sweetcorn and mozerella with lettuce, spring onion, tomatoes and baked beans.

I was starving for lunch today! Also, I've had glass squash and glass diet coke.

Have whoaful heartburn as well, nothing seems to be helping. I also realised this is a * week so unsure if I'll see any lose either!

Planning on going to GAA training tonight at half six, gonna have to walk over to the pitch though, which could be dodgy as I've not walked out and about on my own here!

So my OH isn't getting paid till tuesday now which means I won't be getting my engagement ring till then *sigh* Waiting sucks :(

Okay so I'm determined to look fabulous in a dress for a wedding in a month - major problem is that it clings like a mad thing to my muffin top! Its from Mango and it is absolutely gorgeous!

Anyhoo, I've decided to try for a 100% month. In the past, I've only ever managed about 2 weeks but this time I have to stick to it! My OH and me will be returning home after 3 months away and I want people to know we are doing okay! As well as that we are having our engagement party and I wanna look hot!

So todays start :

Brekkie was weetabix, milk and banana.. Boring but lovely!

Drinks intake so far is a glass of dilute juice (no sugar added ones are free right?)

I have leftover tomato pasta bake in the fridge that I plan to heat up and have for lunch along with a side salad.

I'm thinking Diet coke chicken for dinner tonight.. although I will be tweaking the receipe cos I know I don't have some of the ingredients!

Other than that, my syns are free to be spent on whatever I fancy, in case I decide to head out with the boy for a wee walk!

Just realised I've nada Idea where to get worchester sauce from for my diet coke chicken, hoping to substitute it with soy sauce and make it into a more chinese dish for my OH who doesn't know I shall be giving him SW sauces.. Well it won't hurt him :D

Speaking of, himself is working from home today which is really nice for a change! :p

So I had an excellent day today! 5 syns on a nature's valley bar I shared with the other half..

So tomorrow night I have steak night out with OH's colleages, plan on saving the extra 10 syns from today incase of oil on the steak, however I'm sure they cook it on a bbq so I don't think there is too many syns involved for my 100% month.. One day down, 29 more to go!

Good morning all! It is a fabulous day here in the middle east! So had my first 100% day yesterday and I'm aiming for similar today :

Brekkie : Weetabix, milk and banana

Lunch : More leftover pasta! :p

Dinner : Steak, baked potato and side salad (Planning on heading out for this so I can't guarantee it will be syn free but I'm hoping!)

Today I plan to head to the gym, I like to do 30 minutes cardio work and then a few weight lifts as my OH says it helps with toning and by god I need it! LOL

Back