Tatabubbly wants to track it all in 2013!

Yep, them belvitas are ridiculous however I won't be making that mistake again..

So I ended up having 16.5 syns yesterday but I had 2 pink and whites cos I was in such a munchy mood.

I've had a good day today up until dinner!

Brekkie was porriage, hexA milk, blueberries and cinnamon..

Lunch was big salad with tuna and sweetcorn.

Snacks were two oranges, bananas and a special k bar 4.5syns.. And strawberries and melon

Dinner was beans, 3 LM rosemary red onion sausages and 2 potato waffles... 8 syns

So I definitely made up for yesterdays syns and I got loadsa superfree in so I'm happy

I was bold bold bold over the weekend but I'm back on track today!!

Brekkie : porriage, banana, grated apple and cinnamon (to die for!!!)

Lunch : tuna salad with sweetcorn..

Snacks : carrot battons, apple slices, plums and muller greek yoghurt peach 0.5syns, curly wurly 6 syns

Dinner : Quorn homemade bolognaise with pasta

Pink and white 2 syns and I'll be having a wee 2 syn option hot chocolate for cuddle time with my books.

Lol sarg thats me all over!! So to track today:

Brekkie: banana, weetabix and hexA milk

Lunch: quorn pasta bolognaise leftovers..

Dinner was beef stir fry in syn free sauce and rice

Snacks: carrot sticks, apple sticks, doritos bag (7.5 syns), 2 syn pink and white and 0.5 syn muller greek light. Also a plum and an orange..

Managed not to give into temptation with the muffin I was given... Ah.. Halo polished...

WI this morning and I lost 2 pounds. Quite happy with myself. It'll keep me on the straight and narrow this week. Only 6 more pounds to get off and I'll be in the 11s!! I'm going to focus on that this week!

Brekkie : porriage, grated apple and cinnamon made with hexA milk.

Lunch: leftover beef stirfry and rice

Snacks: whatever I can get outta my fridge!

So I had my porriage brekkie..

Lunch: left over syn free beef stir fry.
Dinner : LM rosemary sausages and mixed mediterrain veggies.

Snacks were: apple slices, carrot sticks, orange, pink n white 2 syns, lindt chocolate ball 4 syns, bagel 5 syns and 2 syn options hot chocolate.. Oh and a plum!

Had a nibbly kinda day but all on plan!!

Up early this morning and thinking an eggy breakfast to start off the day..

Got denied financing for a new car this morning which means I'll have to save. Not quite sure how long my old car has in her and I can't see us getting much for her from scrapping it!

Thinking of heading to the gym this morning to blow off some steam before I head to work!

So I took the dog out this morning instead of the gym cos walking her is free.. Lol..

Had a great day on track.. Felt uber hungry all day though!

Lunch was cajan chicken, lettuce, hard boiled egg, cucumber and tomato..

Dinner was quorn chilli con carni with rice and lots of superfree veggies and passattA!

My hexB was some nimble bread and ham... I needed a bitta carbs!

Snacks: curlywurly (6 syns), apple, muller greek peach (0.5 syns) and a wee plum..

Oh and an options hot chocolate before bedtime... (2 syns). I also had a gorg wee bagel for brekkie at 5 syns so all in all today was 13.5syns.. Not bad!!

So i've had a few days off track.. Meh.. I hate sabotaging myself... However... I have started my walking again over the weekend so I'm hoping now that I am finally back to normal working hours that I have no excuse!

My day looked like this :

Brekkie: hexB porriage, hexA milk, cinnamon and banana

Lunch: chicken and boiled egg salad

Snacks : 3.5 alpen bar, 2 oranges, and banana.

Dinner roast chicken in jalfrezi sauce with veggies and brown rice. 7.5 syns..

Night time snack : pink and white 2 syns and options hot chocolate 2 syns..

15 syns exactly... Boy did I need them though!

Must keep up my drinking water though!! Here's to having a fabulous week now that I've no excuses left.

I'm also getting my hormone implant out as well next week.. Hoping that it will help with my weight as since I got it in, all my weight falls to my tummy..

So last night I tried typing in responces here but I was so tired, I just kept falling asleep!! LOL |

Well this morning, I had an unexpected loss of 1.5lbs.. So I'm now 1.5lbs off my 1 stone award! Yays! I'm thinking that my losses are definitely helped by the fact I've taken up walking again! I was wreaked last night, but I still went for a walk after work.

So today is Brekkie: porriage hexB, milk hexA, cinnamon and banana.

Lunch at work is leftover syn free stew with lots veggies and 2 potatoes.

Snacks: I'm planning on having my other banana, alpen light and muller greek light..

So had all that earlier, plus an orange and packet of skips.. 9.5 syns..

Then I had a syn free pasta and sauce with added green beans and tomatoes.. Then I had a slice of dominos pizza for 17.5syns.. Going to flexi syn today and make up for it the next few days..

Going to get really prepared for tomoro as it'll be a long on from 8.30-8pm at work. I'll need my strength...

Just had a big lunch there.. Pineapple and an orange. Chicken salad containing pasta, peppers, tomatoes and chilli flakes..

Grabbed a cup of tea (hexA milk) and blue ribbon for 5 syns earlier.

Really full up but i'm working till 8 so on my desk I have my second alpen light bar(hexB), options hot chocolate sachet and banana!! That all outta keep me going!

Ahhhh! been totally stressed with work the last few days, WI tomorrow will not be good, tend to eat junk when Im stressed and dont drink enough.

Feeling pretty rubbish at the moment, but must get my head back in gear, no point n paying for SW online if I keep lossing and putting on the same 4lb its not getting me anywhere!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Line drawn tomorrow is another day and a 100% week!

(sorry to moan - hope the rest of you are doing good)

Wee blue ribband for 5 syns, an orange and cuppa tea for break today! I've got homemade bolognaise there for lunch just the meat so I must suss out what our canteen has for offering as side dishes to go with it!

Happy I clawed back 7 syns yesterday which I'm taking off that slice of pizza I had.. If I claw back another 5 i'll be in my weekly syn allowance! ;-)

Back