Tattoo

babystar31

Gold Member
So my first little treat is when i get 1st stone off. A little tattoo in memory of my gran who passed away in november. Getting a little green butterfly on my hand with the words "nothings quite as pretty..." trailing at the back of it. Its a line from her favourite song...and she had a bit of a thing for butterflies so i think its quite fitting! Cant wait to have it done! Just got to get that first stone off now lol

that sounds lovely.... my gran always had a thing for yellow roses, she had a massive stroke last july at 93 and now doesnt know who anybody is and cant do anything, even swallow. just 4 days before her stroke she was dancing at my sisters wedding and showing everyone how she could still touch her toes. its heartbreaking.
i get married next year and my bouquet is gonna be fuschia pink roses with a single yellow tea rose at the front. hopefully shell still be here to see the bouquet.... gonna get a yellow rose on the outside of my foot wheni pluck up the courage as ive got stars and sparkles on my other foot and the pain near the toes was almost unbearable!!!
i really like the wording your gonna have, really special. ive got a wee tear thinking bout how special our grannys really are to us all. take care and put up a pic when you get it. xx

Carrie I can relate to the pain near the toes - neeeevvvveerrr felt pain like it. I have 3 tattoo's and regret 2 of them.

I can relate to that mia lol, got a few little ones when a bit too young and regret them! I would love a tattoo on my foot but iv heard its a bit too sore!

Thanks Carrie, got a wee tear in my eye reading that. Our grannies really are so special and your idea with the flowers is a fab one that im sure she'd be so proud of :)

xxx

I want a tattoo as well. Just havent decided what or where yet, lol. Not planning on getting it until I get to goal anyway so I have plenty of time to decide.

...........I would love a tatoo but I think my Husband would divorce me......he hates them. If I decide to do it though I will as I usually don't let him stop me doing things I really want to. I want a single lily with the name lily intertwined with it like leaves. I am a bit reluctant to say that Lily was my dog who's untimely death nearly killed me as I do realise that losing a close relative is much more painful. xx

Pets are a major part of your life as well Bernice and its perfectly natural to feel the loss as much as that of a close relative.

Back