Total Solution Taupe's Exante Journey

Sounds like you've got it sorted,so glad it's going well for you :)

Not sure I am sorted (there is still a fat person inside shouting to come out), but taking it day by day. DD was fine yesterday, just the 3 packs, now planning for an UD today.

Have had 2 UD together but planning a DD today. Still finding my way round this new way of eating. I weighed in today and have got rid of 2 lbs which surprised me. Thought I may have STS. 2lb off is great. But then I have been doing a lot of running around the B+B! Goal this week is to eat healthy and enjoy my food on UDs, still snacking too much for my liking and that is a danger when busy here.

2lb off is brilliant...and even better that it was a surprise

A difficult day yesterday left me tired and emotional. So did not make the best food choices yesterday ( old behaviours coming out!) But planning a DD today. Much needed. tired today but loads to do so best crack on...

Hi Taupe. Sounds like you're doing really well on JUDDD. Really pleased to hear of your loss!

Thanks Lynne. Well I STS at monday weigh in, so pleased with that as I am trying to navigate my way round healthy eating and JUDD and maintain.

Well done Taupe, that's a good weigh in for starting JUDD x

hope everyone is OK out here - some usual posters who have supported e all the way have not posted lately so hope they are all OK. News from me, a few ups and downs, but happy to report one month after goal and JUDDING I am maintaining my weight. Am still taking things carefully with the occasional splurge.

Really well done to you, that's great news!

And yes it has been very quiet lately, I hope that everyone is still doing well in their absence!

Mmm 5lbs have gone back on, so cutting back for a few days. Hope everyone is OK out there, it is mighty quiet from regulars who have been on their journey the same time as me…hope all is well.

Back