Total Solution Taupe's Exante Journey

Thanks ladies. x

Hi Lux and good luck on your journey. I see you have recently started. Keep at it and you will achieve your goals!

Despite being on this diet for months, I've just tried the ham, pasta and mushroom soup and think it is wonderful! Will become a daily staple I think.

Hi Taupe. I haven't tried that yet. I think I'll get some next time and give it a go.

Weekly weigh in. So pleased, another 3.75lbs off and into the 13s…..god luck everyone on your journeys as another week dawns.

Had a tricky day yesterday. Felt hungry for the first time in ages and was sorely tempted to eat. But I found some kind of strength as I really want to get to a BMI that is no longer OBESE. Made do with a cup of bouillon between packs. It is getting harder the closer I get to goal. But today is better…not hungry again.

You have such fab losses week after week. I'm so envious. At this rate you will be at your goal in no time. Only another 24lbs to go so with your rate of loss you could be there in just six to eight weeks. How exciting.

Wow Taupe. You keep going from strength to strength! You'll be at goal in no time!

mmm…thanks for the comments ladies and I am getting there…but have put on 1.25lbs this week. Bit of a bad day food wise (definitely not TS)on Saturday with friends over and ate and drank too much…but we will have to get that shifted this week. Felt terrible yesterday as over indulged but it is a good reminder that I need to stay focused. Bastille Day in France today so there is a big street party. Should be fun as the sun is shining. hope to make good choices today and sty on the packs.

That 1.25lbs will drop off you. It'll just be a fluctuation because of the food. It won't be a lb of actual fat. Enjoy Bastille Day.

Thanks Cate - I will shift it! Bastille Day was great fun ending with fireworks at 11pm - I did eat a little and had a glass or two of wine - but also took part in a sack race and tug of war so was pretty active. Definitely back on the packs today...

TS today. Really pleased I've got straight back to it. Didn't feel good indulging. Funny how the mind and body work!!!

Hi Taupe. Well done for getting back on TS today!

Yay, that weight has gone off and this week lost 3 lb so really pleased with that - and so pleased I am not BMI classified as obese anymore….just overweight!

That's a great loss Taupe, well done on being overweight :D

That's brilliant Taupe! Well done.

So busy not had much time to post lately. But weigh in this morning and another 4.25lbs gone so very pleased with that. I am starting to think about maintenance now I am getting somewhere near goal as I know that will be the hard part…have a good week everyone. x

you have done brilliantly i dont get on here often but i am still going lol when i do come on here its nice to catch up with familiar people x

I am so impressed by your consistently good losses. Most people seem to slow down at some point but your losses are always fabulous. I take it that it's a given that you don't cheat but what else do you do in terms of water and exercise? Or is it just the day to day physical effort of running a B&B?

Back