Taylor's Maintenance Diary

taylor how much more do you want to lose?

Hi Joy, I don't want to lose anymore weight but I would like to stay under 9 stone as it's where I'm more comfortable. I did go down to 8 and a half stone but realisticly I couldn't stay there, it was too low for me.

Saturday 22nd May

Breakfast: High fibre bran with skimmed milk

Lunch: Small brown roll with slice of tomato and ham

Dinner: We had a BBQ and I had 2 grill steaks with salad plus coleslaw, potato salad, rice

1 banana
Trifle

drinks: 2 litres tonic water with lemon, 1 bottle of 'Black Tower' rose wine

Last edited:
You seem to be doing really well Taylor! I think it takes a while to get to understand where we are at, but doing great!! :)

hi taylor, glad you are doing well. The maintaining bit is not easy is it. I like to be just under 10, but any less I start to look ill, so my aim is to keep around 9:12 if possible.

hi taylor, glad you are doing well. The maintaining bit is not easy is it. I like to be just under 10, but any less I start to look ill, so my aim is to keep around 9:12 if possible.

Maintaining is not easy, you can easily slip up. I will be going to my parents with the kids at half term and that is when I find it difficult to control what I eat, a bit like going on holidays. I always put on a few pounds after staying with them.

Monday 24th May

Breakfast: 2 plain crumpets

Lunch: Small brown roll with garlic n herb cream cheese, cucumber and red onion. 3 cocktail sausages

Dinner: Will be having 2 small tuna and salmon steaks with new potatos and salad or veg

2 oatcakes
2 cheese twists

got no fruit until I go shopping

11pm I had a bowl of cheerios with skimmed milk

drinks: 1 litre tonic water with lemon, coffee

Last edited:
Maintaining is not easy, you can easily slip up. I will be going to my parents with the kids at half term and that is when I find it difficult to control what I eat, a bit like going on holidays. I always put on a few pounds after staying with them.

Your doing good Taylor. Its ok to relax a little when you go away. I get it into my head before i go away anywhere that i am going to have a gain and i will sort it out when i get back. Aslong as you are prepared im sure youll do fine. Just dont go too ott! :giggle:

Keep it up Sian, the only comment I would make is regarding calcium. Do you have milk in teas and coffees etc. I would consider maybe having a yogurt or two during the day to just make sure your calcium levels are reached.

Keep it up Sian, the only comment I would make is regarding calcium. Do you have milk in teas and coffees etc. I would consider maybe having a yogurt or two during the day to just make sure your calcium levels are reached.

You may be right Mary, I'm probably not getting enough calcium. I have a dash of skimmed milk in my coffee and skimmed milk in my cereal. I get bored of yogurts very easily, if I have one each day for a few days I am then sick of the sight of them. I will get a pack of frozen fruits and some Total 0% yogurt today and have that as a desert or maybe for breakfast.

Tuesday 25th May

Breakfast: Lipotrim Maintenance bar

Lunch: Wholemeal bread sandwich with garlic n herb cream cheese, ham and salad

Dinner: Homemade curry with pilau rice and 1 slice of wholemeal bread

1 small banana
1 oatcake
2 cheese twists

drinks: 2 coffees with skimmed milk, 1.5 litres of diet tonic water with diet cranberry juice

Last edited:
Great idea - I love that greek yogurt 0% its delicious with frozen berries, wouldnt think you were eating healthily when I have that.

Hi Sian :) Still doing great I see :) x

Thanks, I'm trying my hardest but still enjoying myself. I could easily scoff a tub of ice cream in this lovely weather but I'm not going to.

That is what it is all about....enjoying ourselves but having our limits....no point hating either not eating or eating food that is rank because it is "diet" food..there has to be a happy medium, eh!

I was reading a kiddie menu book today and saw a recipe which I thought was good...so simple too and helps with calcium..

blitz some fresh fruit, or some orange juice with a yoghurt.....you can choose your own flavours and then put them in ice lolly moulds and freeze..then you have an ice cream lolly :) I had heard of just yogurt or just juice, but never together.......gonna try it and see...but might help you get more calcium.

I am not a big milk drinker either.....you could always get some WW or low fat hard cheese and have a little slice of that which would count too.

Wednesday 26th May

Breakfast: 1 banana with slice wholemeal toast

Lunch: pack of 6 Nairns oatcakes with garlic n herb cream cheese, mullerlite yogurt and apple

Dinner: Omlette of ham, mushrooms and cheese with baked potato and salad, sliced banana with 0% yogurt and 1 crumbled choc digestive

3 jumbo salt n vinegar rice cakes
handfull of dry choc squares cereal

drinks:mad:1 litre tonic water with lemon, several coffees with skimmed milk
(struggled to drink enough water today)

Thursday 27th May

Breakfast: 2 crumpets with peanut butter and 1 small banana

Lunch: Tuna salad, mullerlite yogurt, 2 savoury cheese twists, 1 rocky road biscuit:eek::(

Dinner: Bowl of Cheerios with skimmed milk, 2 jumbo salt n vinegar rice cakes

drinks: so far 1 litre tonic water with lime, 4 coffees with skimmed milk

Last edited:
Another 2 good days there ;):) xx

Back