Taylor's refeed diary!

They should be £11 for 7 - unless there's been a price increase in the last few months x

I weighed myself this morning (dressed) and I've lost 1 lb :D, I'm really pleased with that as last time I gained on refeed. Carrying on the refeed as it should be done and hopefully I can stay under 9 stone and I'll be happy with that.

Friday 7th May - Day 4

Breakfast:- Lipotrim Maintenance bar

Lunch:- Tin tuna with salad of lettuce, baby tomato, cucumber, red onion, mushroom and Balsamic vinegar. 1 wholemeal pitta bread.

Dinner:- egg salad of lettuce, baby tomato, cucumber, red onion, mushroom and Balsamic vinegar.

drinks:- 2 coffees with skimmed milk, 2 black coffees and
2 litres of Tonic water with lime

1 small banana

Last edited:
Well, I don't know how much in Euros.
I know they do sell them.
But I paid 19 Euro for 8 maintenance shakes.
I'm assuming the bars would be the same price as the shakes

WOW 19euro for 8 shakes! That's daylight robbery!!!!

Taylor - WAHEY!!!!!!! Well done on your loss :) xxx

Great result Taylor! Keep up the good work xx

Thanks Jan, the weekend will be a tester, when you start eating you can easily slip into snacking and eating things off the refeed menu, it's so easy to think 'it won't hurt if I just have that', so I need to keep focused and stick to the refeed menu!

Saturday 8th May - Day 5

Lunch:- 1 banana

Dinner:- Mexican Fajitas consisiting of sliced chicken breast, onions, peppers dry fried in mexican spices. 1 tortilla wrap, 1 teaspoon salsa, 1 teaspoon guacamole, 1 teaspoon onion and chive dip. shredded lettuce.

drinks:- 3 black coffees, 1 coffee,
2 litres Diet Tonic water with lime.

1 mullerlite yogurt

I know that mexican fajitas are not on the refeed menu but I was careful with what I used, I combined this as my lunch and dinner.

Last edited:
Sunday 9th May - Day 6

After my 'Mexican' meal last night I'm gonna take it easy today and having 2 shakes and a meal. I'm being cautious!

Lunch:- Chicken and 1 boiled egg with salad of lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red onion, peppers. coleslaw and cottage cheese (teaspoon each), 2 new potatoes and 1 wholemeal pitta bread.

Dinner:- Didn't have lunch until 5pm so no dinner or shake.

drinks:- 2 litres of Diet tonic water with cranberries. several black and white coffees.

Feeling tired and unwell today, TOTM:(

Last edited:
Day 7

Lunch:- Small piece of chicken with salad of lettuce, baby toms, cucumber, radish, mushroom, peppers and red onion. tablespoon of cottage cheese. Balsamic vinegar.

Dinner:- Grilled Tuna Steak with salad (as lunch). 1 wholemeal pitta.

drinks:- 2 litres of Diet tonic water with cranberries. several black and white coffees.

1 banana
2 large chilli snack jacks (totm cravings:()

Struggling to motivate myself today, weighed myself this morning and it's saying I'm up 5lbs, I know it's cos it's my totm but it's so deflating, I hope it changes by Friday.

I'm sure that will change by Friday Sian - try not to let it get you down!

If all you ever crave is chilli snack a jacks - you'll be fine! ;);):) xx

What are those breakfast biscuits like Sian? I've looked at them but I'm a bit scared they'll be too much like 'biscuits' .. iykwim ;) xx

I weighed this morning and I've put on 2 lbs (could be TOTM) but I'm happy with that......for now....but don't want to gain anymore.

Day 10

Breakfast: Lipotrim Maintenance bar

Lunch: Cinnamon & Raisin bagel toasted with garlic & herb low fat cheese.

Dinner: Homemade chicken curry with pilau rice

drinks: so far 1 litre diet tonic water with lemon. 1 litre sparkling water. 3 coffees with skimmed milk.

1 packet caramel snack a jacks

Last edited:
Hmmmm - think I might give those breakfast bickies a miss. That 2lb probably does have something to do with TOTM - don't let it get you down! xx

Back