Taz's diary - Need to do this!

I have just started another diary over in the fitness and exercise forum. I had a private karate lesson this morning and I will be grading for my black belt at the end of next year so I really need to pull my finger out! I MUST lose more wieght!

Well done on the gold star hun, well deserved!!

xx

Reactions: Taz
Thanks G. Haven't seen you around in a while, how are you doing?

Doing really well thanks, work has been mega busy so I've been a bit AWOL but trying to find the time to keep up with developments.

How's things going with you, training for a black belt aye, that should keep you busy!

x

It sure will, it's a 4.5 hour grading so I need to be in really good shape so starting in the new year I have lots of work to do! Then about a year after that I will probably have my kickboxing black belt!

How good would that be and something well worth working towards hun x

Definately. I can't find the motivation to go to the gym but I love my martial arts. It's easier to get into something when you get something back from it

Morning Golden girl... :D:D:D

Very well deserved!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Reactions: Taz
This morning I looked at my book from last year and realised I'm actually 6lb heavier now than I was this time last year! So I have decided that I am going to do SlimFast for a month togive me a boost and a change of scenery then I will switch back to SW in the new year and give the new plan a whirl when it's launched! I am hoping to shift half a stone in the next month although we do have christmas to contend with in that time too! I will keep going to WI at SW as usual for the month I am doing SF to keep me on track.

Reactions: abz
as karen said good on you for taking control, sometimes we need a shock to get us to take stock. when are you starting SF? xxxx

Started today. I decided this morning then went shopping. I know it will make me appreciate the freedom of SW more when I go back to it. I just need a boost really and I need to get my brain working again. I'd become a bit too complacent

I had got to complacent too, and it took over a stone to go back on (of the 3 and a half Id lost) before I did something bout it! good luck do you have shakes and a meal? and a couple of less than 100 cal snacks? xxxx

I have 2 shakes/smoothies/bars and spread the 900 cals (600 cal dinner and 3 100 cal snacks) across the day. cus of the nature of my job I tend to eat little and often. I am 11.5lb heavier than my lowest weight at the moment and that MUST change. In fact it WILL change!

Back