Taz's diary - Need to do this!

physio and training in one day? you brave woman. after my physio i couldn't move!! i just used to go home and remain very still, ha.

Ah that makes sense. How about making some snacks that can be eaten cold and keeping them in the fridge? When I did red days I used to make chicken chunks with bacon wrapped around them sprinkled with garlic salt. They made a great bite-size snack and were good hot or cold!

They sound lovely. I might have to try them! Fridge raiders are great but they are not the cheapest thing to snack on!

physio and training in one day? you brave woman. after my physio i couldn't move!! i just used to go home and remain very still, ha.
Well I will see what she does to me first! i have 2 gradings at the weekend so I need to get all the training in that I can manage this week!

WI tomorrow and it's looking good for this week! I think switching diets was a good move for now. I hate counting calories but I know it will help me to appreciate SW and it's freedom when I go back to it. I'm looking forward to seeing a loss tomorrow even though it's only chipping off the huge gain!

Sounding really good Taz. You're on a roll, good luck for tomorrow x

Yay - Go Girl - Go get that GREAT result x

Thanks guys, I think I am going to go to the early WI tomorrow morning as I have the day off and it means I won't have to rush around in the evening. It also means I can go and visit mother with a new hazlenut chocolate orange! ha ha

well good luck with it, I'm sure you will get on great.

I lost 3lb this week which is just what I put on last week. I'm ok with that but I MUST have a loss next week too.

Updating my mini goals

1st goal: Get my 3 1/2 stone award back!
1lb to go
2nd goal: Get into the 13's, 4lb to go
3rd goal: Get my 4 stone award back! 8lb to go
4th goal: Get to 13st 7lb, 10.5lb to go.

I do mostly greens cus I love pasta and potatoes! When I finish SF it should be just in time for the new plan to be launched so I am looking forward to that

Back