Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Thanks Melanie, I am determined. I really need to shift this weight and as I said before I want to lose 2 stone before my black belt grading so I have to do something!

good luck you seem very determined yu can do it you ahve before x

Reactions: Taz
I am finding SW hard at the moment, simply because I only have red days and I am not eating until about midday cos I have to cook something to eat and I'm usually busy. Fridge raiders are my saviour at the moment cos I have them for brekkie so at least I know I have eaten something.

I have a copy of the new plan so I am going to start it tomorrow and see how I get on.

Good like with SF. I have never done it before but it sounds like something that could work for me. I will stick with SW until I feel that I am spending more time off the wagon than on it!

I am finding SW hard at the moment, simply because I only have red days and I am not eating until about midday cos I have to cook something to eat and I'm usually busy. Fridge raiders are my saviour at the moment cos I have them for brekkie so at least I know I have eaten something.

I have a copy of the new plan so I am going to start it tomorrow and see how I get on.

Good like with SF. I have never done it before but it sounds like something that could work for me. I will stick with SW until I feel that I am spending more time off the wagon than on it!
hun why do you only do red days??:rolleyes:

HI Taz,
Well done on deciding on having a change, thats what i did by doing lipotrim and now feel happier and ready to do SW again. I am all planned for the next week and will plan at weekends as much as possible for following week. good luck.
Nikki

Reactions: Taz
a change is as good as a rest honey,nothing ventured nothing gained,just go for it and see what happens,but please stay on here to let us all know how your getting on xx

Oh don't worry I'm going nowhere! I will still be weighing in at SW as normal just not following the plan. I still need the support of you wonderful people so I will still be here as much as ever

Thanks guys. Why do you only do red days Sarah? Have you tried the greens?

I only do red days because I have Insulin Resistance and carbs make me very tired!

I only do red days because I have Insulin Resistance and carbs make me very tired!
Ah that makes sense. How about making some snacks that can be eaten cold and keeping them in the fridge? When I did red days I used to make chicken chunks with bacon wrapped around them sprinkled with garlic salt. They made a great bite-size snack and were good hot or cold!

Ah that makes sense. How about making some snacks that can be eaten cold and keeping them in the fridge? When I did red days I used to make chicken chunks with bacon wrapped around them sprinkled with garlic salt. They made a great bite-size snack and were good hot or cold!
yum thats sounds nice,i always struggle on red days and dont do them v much:)

You just cut the chicken into chunks, wrap in bacon, sprinkle with garlic salt and put in baking tray in a couple cm of water and cook til done! It is yummy and free on red, great hot or cold

Morning Taz - An early start for you again. Have a good day x

Morning Gem! Thanks Abz, today has been really easy so far. I've got physio at 4pm then when I get back I will have my dinner then go to training

Back