Taz's diary - Need to do this!

hey honey. well done on your weight loss. keep it up and you'll be at your first mini goal this week!! no self-sabotage ms taz!!

you're doing brilliantly babes :D

abz xx

Reactions: Taz
Hi Taz,

Sorry to hear you're feeling fed up with things at the mo. Just caught up with this thread and noticed that you seem to be using up your syns on ready meals etc - is that usual for you?

Seems a shame to waste them when there is so much free food/recipes available..

Here's what I've had today..

B: Fruit & Fibre, Banana & milk (1B + 1A)

S: Satsumas and fat free yogurt & Hifi bar (1B)

L: SW veg quiche, syn-free chips, big green salad & WW balsamic dressing for the salad (0.5 syns for 2 tblsp)

D: Spanish sausage casserole (quorn sausages) and for dessert, sliced strawberries, 0% Total greek yogurt with half a flake crumble over the top (4 syns).

Over time I've thought of all my favourite foods and then found recipes to use them in, so now I have a whole folder full of yummy SW recipes.

Hang in there Honey and if I can be of any help, please shout! x

Yayyyy hun I am so glad you've gone with this and lost on it :) when we were talking about it the other day I was hopeful it would work for you to get you going again, and I'm glad it's paid off :D go you!!

lotsa love xx

Yayyyy hun I am so glad you've gone with this and lost on it :) when we were talking about it the other day I was hopeful it would work for you to get you going again, and I'm glad it's paid off :D go you!!

lotsa love xx
It was definately the right thing to do. I can't do it long term but I'd like to lose half a stone before switching back to SW which might be a bit ambitious with christmas coming up! xx

Hey there just popping by to say :wavey: & well done on the loss. x

Hi there Taz - hope the training went well tonight x

not ambitious hun - achievable if you stick with it til Christmas!! xx
I am sticking to it, had a day off yesterday after WI but I weigh the same this morning as I did yesterday morning so I was obviously good! I have my gradings on Saturday and for some reason I ALWAYS put on weight after my gradings! Will just have to wait and see with that one I guess x

Hi there Taz - hope the training went well tonight x
Yeah training was good but I'm quite sure I have whiplash from a punch to the side of my head last thursday. I have a pain in my neck which has now gone down into my shoulder. My knees still hurt but I'm sure I can get through my gradings ok

Take care with the neck - you've had probs with that before x

Yeah I had whiplash from the waltzers in August. I have a connective tissue disorder and I am prone to strains, sprains, fractures and random pain! I guess I am lucky that all I have had is 3 broken elbows and 3 cartiledge tears!

Well I am thinking of not training tonight but it is a difficult decision. It is the last session before my gradings so the last minute practice is kind of essential but at the same time my knee's are a bit sore and I still have a pain in my neck so the rest would probably be useful too!

Back