Taz's diary - Need to do this!

My mum is hooked on McFlurry's so I only ever go in there when I am out with her. Yeah twice is pretty bad, I will have to be very good this weekend.

Mr Taz is going to London for the day tomorrow so I will be on my ownsome all day. That could be dangerous!

Maybe you should get in touch with your mum - No, not for a McFlurry.

I'm getting up early tomorrow to go swimming - 7.15 I'm going - how stupid is that on a weekend?

I used to do the early morning swimming when I was at college. It's nice and peaceful in the pool at that time. Yeah I probably with give my mum a call in the morning

hmmmm that has been some munchathon,.... I could easily do that most days :) x

I used to do the early morning swimming when I was at college. It's nice and peaceful in the pool at that time. Yeah I probably with give my mum a call in the morning

Sounds like a good plan to me Taz :) x

Taz I was just looking at your ticker and your doing really well nearly at the half way mark!! You'll easily be at your goal for the Black Belt.

Bren
X

Hi Daisy, WI tonight so I will answer that one later! Ha ha

On Monday I had an 'accident' with a tub of rocky road bites. I was only going to have a couple and ended up having the whole tub! I think at best I may STS tonight :(

lol - been there hun xx

Taz I was just looking at your ticker and your doing really well nearly at the half way mark!! You'll easily be at your goal for the Black Belt.

Bren
X
Thanks Bren, I only want to lose 2 stone for my Black Belt, I hope I can do it! x

hope enjoyed the blow out taz - make sure you don't turn it into a blow out week though ;)

yesterday i had some pizza, nachos, carrotts cake, 2 rolo cookies, a meringue, a few ferrero rocher, cheese & biscuits and some crisps! it's dan fault - i was going to be good until today but dan came in with a load of food so i started my birthday early! lol - i've had heartburn all night though!

No it's over with now Karen. Although I like the taste of the food I don't particularly like the feel of it all in my belly! SW has conditioned me to like healthier food! It's mad to think that 5 years ago that would have been half a normal days food and I'd think nothing of it! I feel much better for not eating like that all the time now.

Birthdays are once a year Karen and you have to take the day (or 2!) off for it!

Yes - I'm looking forward to that excuse - but not the weigh in after it x

Hmmmm well I tried to be good today! I went out for breakfast with my friends, which was so late it was more like lunch! And I have just been picking ever since. Bad, bad Tazzy!

Tomorrow is another day Taz - Start over x

That is what I plan to do, I remembered to get eggs today so I can start the day right! I am hoping I can stay in all day so I can cook proper food. We are supposed to be going to meet with our client tomorrow but I am still waiting to hear from her so I might get to stay here!

Good luck with the healthy eating tomorrow Taz x

Back