Taz's diary - Need to do this!

I've said it before - there's nothing like the gym to make me lose the will to live haha x

That's great news, well done & good luck at the induction tomorrow. x

Yea - good luck Taz, I hope it all goes well x

Fab chick... Have fun tomm at the induction :)
xx

Enjoy

xx

I hope the induction went well, i used to love swimming went 3-4 times a week but now i just can't face it. I used to love the gym though!

It was great, the gym is a brand new high tech thingy! There are tv screens on all the equipment and you can choose what you want to watch! I had my induction then stayed in the gym to work out for half hour then went to the pool and swam 30 lengths, 2 short of half a mile! Not bad considering I haven't been swimming for 18 months!

I have my second induction on thursday and I am looking forward to it. I will go for a swim after that too

Well I have been back in my kitchen! Tonight, I made a yummy scrummy Quorn cottage pie!

Attachments

• Photo-0040.jpg
    Photo-0040.jpg
    330.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Photo-0041.jpg
    Photo-0041.jpg
    389.4 KB · Views: 31
I had just one end of that, about a quarter and Mr Taz ate the rest of it! I don't know where he puts it!

Well my munch out and 3 trips to KFC in 2 days cost me one squatter! That will go next week and take some friends with it! Straight back on plan with a yummy Syn free spag bol for dinner

Attachments

• Photo-0042.jpg
    Photo-0042.jpg
    357.3 KB · Views: 28
hey hon. sorry i haven't been about. have just been catching up. sounds like you're back on track. did you join the gym in the end? i had to skip a couple of pages after i read the first four!! ha.

abz xx

Yes I did Abz, I joined on Monday, had my first induction on Tuesday which I followed up with a half hour work out then swam 30 lengths of the pool (2 lengths short of half a mile!). I have my 2nd induction today and will also swim after. Just had breakfast, the usual, poached eggs on toast.

Attachments

• Photo-0043.jpg
    Photo-0043.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 27
As you can see, my eggs look fried. That's because I poach them in the frying pan in an inch of water so they are just like fried eggs but nicer! We ran out of oil the other day and Mr Taz wanted eggs with his dinner so I told him how to do them in water. He said they were better that way and does them like that himself now too!

I am having the spag bol again tonight, one bag of Quorn mince makes loads! It only takes about 20 mins to make it too!

Thanks Gem.

I am going back to the gym today and probably for a swim after too. I am going to my mums and she is having her hair done which will take about 2 hours so I will use that time well!

Have a good gym session Taz - I'm resting today x

Back