Taz's diary - Need to do this!

10296-albums351-picture7030.jpg

Choo Choo Thomas! x

hey hun...

just poppin in to say hi.... lol just read about you forgetting your bottoms at the
h pool.... :p:p welll annoying i know.... not the same.... bgtu i got to asda yesterday [parked up and had no purse!!!!!!!!!
Oh don't mention Asda! I think I am just having a totally blond day. I drove into Asda this morning and realised I was supposed to be at the gym, not Asda!

Now where did I put my head :confused:

Ha ha ha thats brilliant! Taz come on love!
xxx

Normally I wouldn't mind but i was really looking forward to that swim. It's so warm here today

The lb will be gone in no time. Love the swimming & Asda stories (sounds like one of my blonde moments!!). Hope training went well tonight. x

When I got (safely!) to training tonight Senior Sensei asked how I am today so I told him I was having a blond day. He said "But you're not blond!" and I said "Exactly, that's why I'm not so good at it!"

:8855:

Morning all, I have a very busy day ahead and so far I'm not sure where I put my motivation to get everything done! I have to finish tidying the bathroom, clean the other half of the kitchen (I have already done half!) and sort out the hallway. I also have a Tesco delivery arriving between 11 and 1 and tonight I have to prepare all the food for the buffet tomorrow. I also have my mum visiting sometime today, sooner rather than later I hope as I have run out of milk! I need my morning coffee, meanwhile I expect mum will have at least 2 cups before she brings me my milk. In fact, she is probably already on her 2nd cup!

So I have to decide what order to do things in today. I think I will do the bathroom and hallway before the delivery arrives then I just have the kitchen to do. I also have to hoover everywhere again this evening before my friend reclaims her Dyson!

Oh yeah, I forgot! I also have to pick my friend up from work at 5pm and bring her back here! Oh what a busy day I have!

Wow & all I have to do is get through one day of work!!

Hope you have a great time. Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday. x x

Good morning, looks like it's going to be another nice day here in Birmingham, but we have rain forecast for the weekend, typical!

Wow & all I have to do is get through one day of work!!

Hope you have a great time. Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday. x x
Look forward to meeting you too!

I have just ordered a small Dyson of my own with a car attatchment. I got it on Buy Now Pay 2010! I am very impressed by the one we have borrowed from my friend and I wanted one too!

well I'm not sure 'nice' is a good description! I have lots to do and it all HAS to be done today. Mr Taz started on a mission to sort out the dumping ground that is our bedroom last night which, although it needs to be done, isn't essential right now! We have a small party here tomorrow afternoon and it's the visible rooms that need to be spotless! We have a 1 bedroom ground floor flat so there is no storage space at all here. This means that all the stuff we have is stored where it's visible! So we have totally decluttered and spruced up the lounge and now it looks huge! My friend came round yesterday and said "It looks lush in here! It's so big!". Just got the kitchen, bathroom and hall to go now!

LOL, LUSH! I used to work with a girl from Bristol and one of her favourite terms was "Gert Lush" LMAO

Hi Taz,

Just popping in to say hi. Hope your day goes as planned and that your mum brings the milk, quick !

xx

LOL, LUSH! I used to work with a girl from Bristol and one of her favourite terms was "Gert Lush" LMAO

Haha - Gert lush me ole babber ow bist thee this morning?

Jeez, LOL, takes me right back Gem, that's how Kuljit used to greet me most mornings. LOL LOL

Hehe Bristol is funny- there's a book you can get called Krek Waiters Peak Bristle that explains it all (if you can understand it) x

Back