Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Hey Taz,
How are things your end with Mr Taz's nan?
I hope you have a lovely weekend xx

Yea - I used to go to ASDOL cafe in Bemster (or Bemmy) when I used to go into Bristol with the kids. It was a meeting place for some very Bristol people and I smiled at some of the snippets I caught - they had "all day breakfusses" there too as well as cuppa teas!

Hoorah for Brizzle! I've lived here for 14 years this year in May...I loves it I does!

Nice weather this week guys and gals hoorah for that too...

Hoorah for Brizzle! I've lived here for 14 years this year in May...I loves it I does!

Nice weather this week guys and gals hoorah for that too...

Virtute et Industrial an all that - Dialects are amazing aren't they x :)

oh for goodness sake, I think this has all gone too far!!!!!!!!!

Hey Coachnomad - great to see you again (even if it is through a beer haze - wine on my part of course) :)

Morning all. Gem, have you cleared all the wine from your head yet? My kitchen looks like the local recycling centre after last night! I think they will need a seperate van to collect my recycling this week

Hi Gemma, the party was good thanks. Went to Birmingham yesterday which was good, it's great to put faces to names.

Morning all. Gem, have you cleared all the wine from your head yet? My kitchen looks like the local recycling centre after last night! I think they will need a seperate van to collect my recycling this week

:479: I'm a good little Gem :innocent0002: hic!!! x

Yeah sure Gem!

I have friends coming over for dinner later and not sure what to cook. Think I will have to have a look in my cupboards and see what we got!

Well after the indulgences of Friday's party and a day out to Brum yesterday my scales are only showing a 2lb gain at the moment which is great as I can shift that by WI!

Glad you had a great time Taz and of course you'll shift that measly 2lbs by weigh in day, for you, it will be a doddle hehe ! You're an inspriation :D

morning taz, was great to meet you yesterday, hope we can all do it again sometime-maybe we should arrange a whitby meet:D
Whitby meet you say? I'm packing my bag now!

Yes it was great to meet you all, look forward to the next one

Hi Taz, and Gem, I am very envious that you all get to have meet's!!!

Bren
X

Hiya. Lovely to finally meet you yesterday, even if we didn't get to speak much. Hope to see you again at another one soon. x x :)

Hope dinner went well Taz x

Bren - I think an Aus Meet may be a little far to go but we would if we could x

Great to see those who came to Brum and a shame we couldn't meet those who didn't make it x

Back