Taz's diary - Need to do this!

By the way, Whitby sounds great - I keep being told how much I'd like it there - will be be doing the Dracula tour?

Hiya. Lovely to finally meet you yesterday, even if we didn't get to speak much. Hope to see you again at another one soon. x x :)
It was a bit loud in there with that other group wasn't it! Yes we will definately get to chat at another meet sometime x

Working on the visit then!

You are up awfully early or late?

Bren
X

Hope dinner went well Taz x

Bren - I think an Aus Meet may be a little far to go but we would if we could x

Great to see those who came to Brum and a shame we couldn't meet those who didn't make it x
Yes I think Aus would be a little far. Don't think Mr Taz would drive us to that one!

Dinner went well, I found some desserts in the freezer that were supposed to have been put out at Fridays party but I'd forgotten about them so we had them too!
By the way, Whitby sounds great - I keep being told how much I'd like it there - will be be doing the Dracula tour?
Whitby is lovely. Never done the dracula tour though

oh gawd. whitby? i went to school and college there *sigh* lovely place to visit though. i'm sure i could manage to drag myself there if needs be :D

abz xx

Morning all, I can't believe how quickly the time went. I wish we could have talked more. Still it's early days and I'm sure we'll all meet again. I can't believe how young Taz looks, she's only a school kid. :D

Morning Taz.
Sounds like you have had a fun weekend. Would love to meet some of you. But when i arrange to go to a meet it got cancelled.

Awww gemma I'm sure you will get to one sometime. Jim, I'm not quite a school kid but I do look like one!

I know Taz, Colleen was the same, it was bad enough having a wife 8 years younger than me, but the fact she looked ten years younger than that made people look at me as though i was a cradle snatcher, I bet Mr taz get's that as well. :)

I know Taz, Colleen was the same, it was bad enough having a wife 8 years younger than me, but the fact she looked ten years younger than that made people look at me as though i was a cradle snatcher, I bet Mr taz get's that as well. :)
I get ID'd a lot and that really embarasses him even though it doesn't bother me. Luckily he is only 10 months older than me though so he doesn't look loads older

Yes I will do Abz, me and Mr Taz were just saying at the weekend that we have to go back to Yorkshire sometime soon and I have friends in Halifax who had a baby a few months ago so we have to see them too!

Morning Taz - How are you this morning x

Back