Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Haha love the photos Taz :) :) Can i come and ride the roundabout with you????? xx

so if taz was on the elephant, which animal were you on to take the photos gem? :D

abz xx

I was the sensible one - on the side taking photos :D

Hi Clarri - good to see you over here x

Tazzi, of course you can come on the roundabout with me!

Jim, don't worry I am always doing things like that so if Gem keeps her camera at the ready I'm sure there will soon be pictures!

Clarri, great to see you here!

Amy, where have you been?????

Evening all! Well we have a new modem now so I am back online! Woo hoo!

Not doing so well with the old lb shifting this week, I seem to have the munchies really bad, think it might be the cold weather creeping in. Oh well, I'm sure I will kick it into touch soon

I will certainly keep my camera about me when in the Taz presence - you never know what might happen x

LOL, morning Taz, morning all.

I'm fine Bon, just said hello on the other thread. LOL

Morning Jim :) ha, it's confusing all these diaries isn't it!

I am good thanks :) Had an early night last night and it seems to have done me the world of good :)

How about you? how's work today?

Very quiet at the moment Bon, still I'm off Friday and Monday. :)

i'm so jealous jim!! i have my nightmare shift rotation. it's only four days in a row but i work 10-hour shifts so it really takes it out of you by friday night. i wish i could have another holiday!!

Hiya Taz, and everyone else!!

Glad to hear you are back on the internet properly.

Loved the pictures of you on the roundabout, just a shame Gem didn't have her camera ready when you were in the Thomas engine, that would have been worth seeing!!!

It was Nomad - but it's OK, I'll bide my time x

Jim - have a great time at your re-union - it's so good to keep up with old buddies x

It'll be great Gem, the only sad part is seeing the shrinking numbers each year as people pass away, I've been to 3 funerals this year already love.

Oh that looks like a good weekend Jim :) Lots going on :D take some pics for us to see if you can :)

Annnnnd it's a bit early I suppose buuut: :birthday: for Monday :D

Yes Jim, I know what you mean - it's never good when you look at it that way but those of you that are left will have to pack the weekend full of life and make sure they hear you celebrating.

Happy Birthday for Monday x

Back