Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Ok girlie, it's time to cut out the cr*p! either that or put the party out of your head for now and plan it nearer the time so you don't put all that pressure on yourself!!

Get all the junk out of your house and get healthier varieties, and no more kit kats for breakfast! That kind of thing is the worst thing you can eat first thing! Ok, lecture over. You have lost quite a bit already and you are on the right track, so keep at it!! We are here for when you are feeling like you need to eat junk, so come on here and we will tell you no! :)

Good luck today honey!!!!

Good luck today sweety pie .....opps sorry less of the sweety! otherwise you be thinking one more kitkat lol.
I do agree with Steph she has given sound advice hun, You know what to do, and your doing so well but i think you will do EVEN BETTER if you just cut out the crap.

I totally know where your coming from with a kitkat when you wake up.....itdoes give you one hell of a boost but it also brings on a hell of a sugar downer too hence you crave more tho lift your mood and energy levels back up to where there were before.

Thinking of ya and im already on my detox ....i have to ....ive had a toffee crisp everyday-not good.

Ruthy xxx

Thanks Steph and Ruthy you are both right. I am going to try my best to be good and now that I am back home it will be easier to keep things on track. I found out that we are only going to be training in the hotel for this week then going somewhere else next week so at least I won't have the temptations they offer! I will keep posting here next week and see if I can kick myself up the arse!

Well ive made a poo poo today.......it was all going well until my friend said come on and lets get chips for the kids and we will take them to the park because it is warm.
Off we trot full intentions on not touching a chip! and what do i do! eat some batter off my sons fish and ate about 8 chips......god im such a bloater! why oh why did i do it! ive tried to kick myself up the bum but i couldnt reach!

Im gutted!
Oh bugger! new day tomorrow :(

Ruthy xxx

Ruthy..... Stop and listen...

Do not beat yourself up over this, you only had 8 chips for flips sake!!

Think back to when you weren't doing SW, I bet you would easily have had a whole portion with fish etc without even giving it a second thought, now look... you're stressing about 8 chips. See it as positive that your healthy life style has really kicked in.

I'm sure 8 chips won't affect your weight loss, you'll be fine but be positive, SW is for life and sometimes chips happen. xxxx

Lou's right it's not a lot.

Well I am off to the NASTY hotel now with their HORRIBLE food! WI tonight so wish me luck!

And ive eaten half a crunchie today. ooooh my head is in the shed!

Ruthy :(

Half a Crunchie is fine Ruthy. Was it within your Syns?

I was kinda goodish today. Apart from the mini danish on arrival at the hotel I had salad for lunch, skipped the main course and went straight to the fruit salad. Too little too late I know but I will soon see how much damage I have done this week!

I really will be glad when we finish in this hotel!

Well done Taz, thats really good, long may your new attitude continue, and you will be posting lots of losses in time for your "look what i did" party:)

Oh, and I's coming, cos i'm just over the bridge, might go to Carmarthen in the daytime and pick a certain rUTHY up on my way lol x

WHOOOOOOOHOOOOO
nannyjax is in da town!
When you passing through?

Skinnymoneky1day! you just love whooping my ass dont cha! ;)

I feel a bit better about myself today. i went well over my syns yesterday! but im determined not to do the same today.

Ive got WI tonight and im thinking of asking my SWC about FF.

Ruthyxxx:eek:

Ok, time to be sensible about this methinks! I am back to training at the hotel with all the yummy food but yesterday I bought a small cool bag and some mini ice packs so I will take my own sarnies in and stay away from the restaurant. Not the most sociable thing to do but I desperately need to start shifting this weight and it's not going to work if I keep eating at the hotel. I'm sure no one will mind and tbh I don't really care if they do - I'm doing this for ME not them!

Taz - you'll be able to sit in the fresh air and sunshine for half an hour while you eat your lunch. I'm def going to be out on the picnic benches this lunch time!

Ok, time to be sensible about this methinks! I am back to training at the hotel with all the yummy food but yesterday I bought a small cool bag and some mini ice packs so I will take my own sarnies in and stay away from the restaurant. Not the most sociable thing to do but I desperately need to start shifting this weight and it's not going to work if I keep eating at the hotel. I'm sure no one will mind and tbh I don't really care if they do - I'm doing this for ME not them!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!

I'm bet they dont even notice!!!!!

Nas x

Your doing so well Taz! I work in a office full of hungry men who eat ALL day. Chips, subways, chocolate, sweets.... They all now know not to bother asking me if I want anything from the shop or they get swore at.

Ahem... What was I saying?

I took in my lunch and ignored the mini danish pastries that were put out before we started and had an Alpen Light. I had to leave at morning break for a hospital appointment and arrived back just as everyone was going down to the restaurant. I went with them as I'd already had my sarnies on the way back from the hospital. I took a salad plate and filled half of it with grated carrot then added some cherry tomatoes and a very small amount of pasta (with some kind of dressing hence only small amount. I skipped the main as I'd already had my sarnies. I went to the dessert section and filled a bowl with fruit salad ignoring all the nice looking chocolate desserts, then had seconds!

I was very pleased with myself. Then afternoon break came and the evil people gave us mini tubs of ice cream! I caved. However when I got home I jumped straight on my scales and was shocked to see that they said exactly the same as they did this morning! I may have got away with my minor indescretion!

I will do the same tomorrow minus the ice cream! Got 2 hours of martial arts tonight so that will help to work off the naughties!

Back