Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Food issues!

Yes I know we all have them but these particular ones are about FREE foods!

1: I think I may be addicted to potato wedges! I made some yesterday and they were so yummy! I couldn't wait to get home from work today so I could make some more and now I want even MORE!!!

2: I have a can of chickpea dahl in my cupboard. I keep looking at it but I'm too scared to try it! I'm not good with 'new' foods, I'm a real fussy eater (hence 100lb overweight!) and I'm a wimp when it comes to the unknown!

I have just read your whole diary! Sounds like you are doingwell in so many ways. Why not try one new food each day or week or something as a kind of personal challenge. If you don't like them nothing lost but if you do it might keep you away from those damn kitkats!

Food issues!

Yes I know we all have them but these particular ones are about FREE foods!

1: I think I may be addicted to potato wedges! I made some yesterday and they were so yummy! I couldn't wait to get home from work today so I could make some more and now I want even MORE!!!

2: I have a can of chickpea dahl in my cupboard. I keep looking at it but I'm too scared to try it! I'm not good with 'new' foods, I'm a real fussy eater (hence 100lb overweight!) and I'm a wimp when it comes to the unknown!

I can understand being obsessed with potato wedges hun, yum! I am an obsessive eater, always have been. Find something I like and eat every day until I am fed up with it.... this works okay unless of course it happens to be cadbury flakes!!! Give the chickpea dahl a whirl, dahl is really simply and scrummy with some rice, worst that can happen is you end up binning it.

Gxx

I have just read your whole diary! Sounds like you are doingwell in so many ways. Why not try one new food each day or week or something as a kind of personal challenge. If you don't like them nothing lost but if you do it might keep you away from those damn kitkats!
Thanks that is a great idea. I will start a new thread so people can suggest foods for me to try. And I haven't touched a kit kat for ages, apart from those new KK senses. They are yummy!

I can understand being obsessed with potato wedges hun, yum! I am an obsessive eater, always have been. Find something I like and eat every day until I am fed up with it.... this works okay unless of course it happens to be cadbury flakes!!! Give the chickpea dahl a whirl, dahl is really simply and scrummy with some rice, worst that can happen is you end up binning it.

Gxx
You are of course right. If I don't like it I just bin it. Then make more wedges!

Your pics are amazing hun, every time I read one of your posts I hover over the pics and say :wow:
That's the kind of results I want but I just don't have the willpower! Great work x x

Thanks hun, but please don't do yourself down look at what you have achieved and to be brutally honest I could never have done it with SW, my personal opinion is that SW takes a darn sight more willpower than CD so good on ya!

Gxx

It certainly takes a lot of patience! I want the fast results but I couldn't do without my food!

Taz, I sometimes have my chickpea dahl with potato wedges, have a bowl on the side, and dip your wedges into it, I'm sure you'll love it, I'm craving it, but I'm on a red day so NO, NO, NO!

Well there really is no excuse for my behaviour today! I visited my friend this morning in work and she'd made me a bacon cheese and tomato toastie for breakfast. She is my favourite chef and not only did I not want to be rude, I knew just how good that toastie was!

I got bored in work and decided to go home early but to do that I needed to take out some money for the but then got to the shop to get change, so what did I buy?! Yep, you guessed it, a bag of Aero bubbles and some sweets!

When I got home I started on dinner which was potato wedges (surprise, surprise!) and eggs. Yummy and good! Well it was until Mr Taz came home with Cadbury's desserts!

So I have decided that, being pre-menstrual and a compulsive muncher (!), I am going to ignore what those nasty scales say tomorrow night and start afresh on Thursday. I really don't know what's up with me lately, this is the easiest diet in the world and I am totally screwing it up!

Let us know how you get on Taz, maybe wont be as bad as you think

I really don't know what's up with me lately, this is the easiest diet in the world and I am totally screwing it up!

I know exactly what you mean Taz. It is a great diet and very easy to follow and yet I still manage to screw up. I think I must have a fat wish or something :(

I know exactly what you mean Taz. It is a great diet and very easy to follow and yet I still manage to screw up. I think I must have a fat wish or something :(
That's exactly it FT, I think I just don't believe I will ever be slimmer than I am now even though I really want to be.

Well I've been having a wee think about things and have reached a decision. My countdown ran out last week and I can't afford a new one at the moment and I am doing so badly that I am starting t dread Wednesday's which is not how it should be. So what I'm going to do is go to WI tonight (which will be just as depressing as the last few months has been) and I am going to be "on holiday" for the next 4 weeks. That way I can take a break from the class and not have to pay or rejoin when I go back. I will go back but I think I need to take the pressure of WI off. I will weigh myself every Wednesday morning for the purpose of the challenge and to try to stay on track and see what happens in the break.

Do whatever make you feel a bit happier. Keep your chin up chick

Thanks Vicky. If I feel that I need to go back sooner then I will but I think I need to ease the pressure a little for now

Take the time out and go back when your ready is a good Idea....but just remember why you started in the first place!!

Sometimes life throws things at us, the pressure gets too much and something had to give. I took a 6 month break from sw when we found out about dad having cancer. I had too many things to do and too much to worry about never mind sw. Looking back I didnt have any choice but I regret not sticking to it.
Go and have a few nice meals out, never worry about healthy extras or syns

Back