Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Keep up the good work Taz :)

Pretty much the same as yesterday really. I had my sarnies and Alpen lights and went into the resaurant for salad and fruit salad. I also gave into the ice cream again today which was very very bad! WI tomorrow so we'll see how that goes

Well things may be changing in the near future. Mr Taz is a delivery driver and one of the perks of his job is that he gets to bring his van home every night and he takes me into work in it every day saving us a small fortune on fuel. His bosses have decided that in the next few weeks they are going to stop the drivers from taking the vans home which is going to mean taking out a new mortgage to cover the cost of the extra fuel! On top of that they have also cut the overtime!

So we had a chat about it and decided that the only option would be for him to go back to his old job where the overtime is available by the bucket load and the depot is so close to our house that he could cycle to work and so could I! I really hope he does this as cycling to work every day will do us both good

I had a one-on-one karate lesson yesterday morning. I have a kickboxing and a karate grading next saturday so I got lots of work to do. Well yesterday my Sensei asked me to do the kata (pattern) I have to do for my grading and he said it was perfect. Then he asked if I wanted to learn the next kata so I agreed knowing that it took me a month to pick up the last one. He taught me it then told me that on Saturday he wants me to stay on the mats and try for double grading! I don't think I have a chance of passing that one but I will give it my best shot although I will be absolutely knackered by then after 3 hours of gradings!

In other news, went out last night. It was a mates birthday and they were going out for chinese. I decided to be good and meet them after they'd been to the restaurant and just have a couple of drinks with them. Didn't quite go as planned though! Got talked into going on to a club and didn't get home til 3am!

Just to let you know Ive been reading with interest xxx

Well done on your karate - very impressive - good luck with your grading!
I think every company in the country is being more harsh with staff - I suppose they need to to cover the extra fuel costs - glad to see you are looking at it so positively - sure the cycling will allow you the odd mini tub of ice cream!!!

Well done on your karate - very impressive - good luck with your grading!
I think every company in the country is being more harsh with staff - I suppose they need to to cover the extra fuel costs - glad to see you are looking at it so positively - sure the cycling will allow you the odd mini tub of ice cream!!!
Luckily we don't have any more training at the hotel with the nice food so it's all down to me now!

I was surprised that he wanted me to try for double grading at this stage as it would put me 4 belts off black! That is scary! But his belief in me makes me more determined to succeed!

Think I might start my own diary actually xxx

Yeah do that Rainbow. Sometimes it seems a bit pointless to keep posting when no one is reading it but it does help to get things off your chest or just to 'dump' stuff

Well after last nights good intentions failed miserabley I haven't been too bad today. I woke up after just 4 hours sleep wanting a nice greasy bacon and egg roll. Luckily I didn't have the energy to go and find a cafe so as Mr Taz went out for his papers he got me some bacon and eggs and I made scrambled egg and bacon on toast. I was a little naughty though as Mr Taz had also bought me chocolate and sweets!

This afternoon though I have had a bowl of pasta and I made some garlic potato wedges which are yummy!

ah - but people might be reading it and just not commenting on it xoxox

That is of course true. It's mostly just rantings or the crazy content of my brain rather than anything that warrants a response. Start a diary, I will read it!

Luckily we don't have any more training at the hotel with the nice food so it's all down to me now!

I was surprised that he wanted me to try for double grading at this stage as it would put me 4 belts off black! That is scary! But his belief in me makes me more determined to succeed!

WOW four belts off black is immpressive!!!!

How exciting!!!!

I read your diary!!!

Nasx

I think diaries are ace, I always read everyones and don't always comment (unusual for someone as gobby as me).

Anyway, some lovely person left me rep from a post I'd written when I was about to crack, it said something like "Don't give up, it's your diary that keeps me going".... it was just what I needed to carry on and not give into that binge.

(Whoever that person was - thank you).

Just goes to show that diaries can really help.

Join the cool club and start one rainbow x

Taz I kinda felt the same about my diary but it helps me in some strange way. You lot are cheaper than a therapist :p

Taz I kinda felt the same about my diary but it helps me in some strange way. You lot are cheaper than a therapist :p
Ha ha might have to send you a bill! I know exactly what you mean though, it's great to let it out and once you've got it from your head to the keyboard it's a bit of a relief!

Back