Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Ha ha that's true! I don't think it's us though Nomad, I think it's the others that aren't normal!

Jury's out on that one x

It's always fantastic (in a wirlwind in Kansas or falling down a rabbit hole sort of way) when Nomad comes to town and both Taz and I look forward to. The meet will be great - a chance to get to know you better too H and I'm sure you'll love the girls - it'll be like a breath of fresh air x

that is not good
try taking the pain killers about an hour before you try to go to bed
do they have codeine in them - I find that knocks me out :)
Gem has hinted that you are a bit of a shopaholic (if this is true) what sort of shops do you like :):)

ALL shops! Don't let her anywhere near the Sketchers shops or Bench x

I am taking codeine but for some reason last night I was wide awake! No idea why I wasn't sleepy, I am normally tired by 9pm and ready for bed but at midnight I was still nowhere near sleepy. I am going to try a night without them tonight as I was still in pain last night I don't think it will make much difference

Yes Gem is correnct, those are my biggest weaknesses! I once went for a mooch around the Bench shop to kill some time before a medical and someone said "do you need any help?" I looked around the store, looked at the girl and said "Actually I think I have more in my wardrobe than you have here!"

It's not my wardrobe that concerns me - it's the floordrobe x

Yes my floordrobe is overflowing! At the moment we are busy sorting out our lounge then I will be thinking about getting a new wardrobe to take the pressure off my floordrobe

Back