Taz's diary - Need to do this!

I wouldn't have a floordrobe if I didn't have loads of "us" stuff in my wardrobe. OH and I have the same size wardrobes but the spare duvet and all sorts of stuff has to be stored in mine as he has his few clothes (he's not big on wearing different stuff) and the rest of the space in his is full of toys! x

Morning all! Well today is the official restart day for me and Elf. I have started with a yogurt and planning pasta for lunch but I don't know what I am doing with it yet. I am aiming to lose 4lb this week, 2lb which is over my start weight (new year gain) and 2lb official loss. Wish me luck, I will need it!

Morning Taz, how's your shoulder/elbow/arm love.

Good luck as well.

I think its too soon but you know best x

Make sure you flag it up if it was the wrong decision - you can't mess about either with your health or your job x

I know, I have been given 2 of the most demanding jobs to go back to so I may not last the week but I can try!

Just be honest with yourself Taz and don't take any chances x

I thought you would be sensible but I know how much you want to get back to work x

I can understand the being driven mad by being off :) hope all goes well when you go back

good luck with your restart - are you doing slimming world and if so what of their plans will you be following

I am loosely doing slimming world and only do green days (being a vegetarian) but not ready yet to commit to the plan 100%

Slimming world green days for me too! I'm not a veggie but I don't eat a lot of meat and got really hungry when I tried to do red days before. I have just had a nice big bowl of pasta, I used the Dolmio stir in sauces that I have in the cupboard. The one I used today was 11.5 Syns for the whole thing but I have saved half to take to work for lunch tomorrow. It's taking a great deal of concentration and will power to NOT pig out on high Syn stuff. I know I can do it, I've done it before!

I used the Dolmio stir in sauces that I have in the cupboard. The one I used today was 11.5 Syns for the whole thing but I have saved half to take to work for lunch tomorrow. It's taking a great deal of concentration and will power to NOT pig out on high Syn stuff. I know I can do it, I've done it before!

some of those Dolmio stir in sauces are lovely. i used to use my sys on treats, but i like using them on things like sauce, pesto, etc to make me feel like i'm having a 'naughty' dinner.

just keep yourself full up on free foods and free drinks. the first few days are hard to adjust back onto SW when you've been eating without thinking.....hope you have a great loss this week :)

Back