Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Ahhhh allow me to clarify: I weigh at the fat farm on a tuesday and that loss is Tuesday-Tuesday on their scales. On a Friday it's my 'official' WI and that's Friday-Friday on my scales.

Clear as mud!! Thanks. x ;)

same here Jools. confused.com

Morning Taz :)

Yay! Ha ha. For the purposes of confusion-limitation I will NOT report my Tuesday results here :D

Ha ha - c'mon Taz - keep the brain gym going x

Hiya Taz, well I understand you perfectly but then we always understand each other!! I'm not sure if that's scary or a good thing :)

Nomad, you and me are always on the same wavelength. No one else is, but we are ;)

2lb off this week, still going the right way

Nomad, you and me are always on the same wavelength. No one else is, but we are ;)

2lb off this week, still going the right way

It's an art but OK once you've tuned into the Taz/Nomad wavelength. Scary? :eek: Yes but feel the fear and do it anyway :p

Well done for the steady but sure loss - that's just the way to do it x

Well done on the loss.

Have a great day. x :)

Morning Taz :)

Morning all (Evening Missfortissimo)! Well the scales have gone up this morning, I feel bloated and huge! I'm hoping I'm just retaining 'something' and that it moves very soon!

The new fridge/freezer arrived yesterday so later we have the horrible job of emptying the old fridge and freezer and defrosting them getting them out of the kitchen without causing any damage/mess in the lounge! Should be fun :s

All the food is sorted and transferred to the new fridge/freezer, now we just have to tackle the defrosting!

Back