Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Hi Taz - Good to see you earlier x

More camera confusion in Tesco but managed to get Mr Stone a pair of smart trousers x

He hasn't tried them on yet but he'd better do it soon - I'll have to change them tomorrow if they don't fit x

Elf has the weekend off while I am working hard!

Had the bathroom door changed today so the doors are all starting to look great. We just have the bedroom one to go now :D

Well today was quite uneventful at work. Then I decided to 'pop in' to Tesco on my way home. BIG mistake!!! It was like christmas eve there, the car park was full as was the store. And as I didn't finish work til after 3pm I was there just in time for them to call last orders. Which meant everyone was leaving at the same time. Which meant it took about 20 minutes to get out of the car park!!! I was not impressed :(

Morning Taz, not good at Tesco there love.

Afternoon all, started work stoopidly early this morning and did virtually nothing til 10.30am when I went home. Been catching up with a friend this afternoon which was good. Got some reports to type out now for our H&S rep at work, not looking forward to that as it involves concentrating :(

Hope you are all having a good bank holiday

Erm... no! Today was completely the opposite of yesterdays uneventful day! There was a fatality and we got stuck the wrong side of it! Me and my driver were stuck in the sidings for 2 hours but luckily so was another train that had coffee on board so I sent my driver off to loot it! The poor driver on the other train was on his own on there so after my driver go back on our train the other train pulled up level with us so we could all chat through the driving cab windows :D

When we finally got moving we were 2 hours later than we should have been and unfortunately we had to pass the crime scene which was not nice at all. Worse, because of all the people working at the scene we had to approach and pass it slowly:cry:

We encountered further problems down the line when a track fault meant we were diverted via a route I can't go so we had to refuse the diversion and the track workers had to do a temporary fix to allow us to pass :giggle:

Oh blimey, that can't have been nice. Was it a suicide or an accident? Hope you are having a nice relaxing evening and you are able to sleep well tonight xx

Don't know Nomad, no one has reported hitting anything that could have been a person! Sometimes, especially late at night or early morning, it's possible for drivers to think they have hit a deer or something. There was one case not so long ago when a driver hit something, inspected the front of his train when he stopped and found no indication of having hit anything then a body was found on the tracks half hour later. Although, this can't have been the case with this one, there would have been mess on the train, if not on the front then underneath. So without any witnesses it's hard to say whether it was suicide or accident

Morning Taz, all in all not a good day then love, I hope today is better

Back