Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Morning Taz. I'm guessing you're working hard x

You're very quiet.

Hope all is ok. x :)

Not so much working hard as attending a lot!

My physio did say that my arm wouldn't heal completely and I may always have some trouble with it so I just have to go with it

I hope the physio is wrong Taz - will gentle exercise build it up a bit? x

Morning Taz, hmmm, that's not good to hear love

Not so much working hard as attending a lot!

My physio did say that my arm wouldn't heal completely and I may always have some trouble with it so I just have to go with it

Obviously I liked the "just attending" bit & not the "problems with the arm" bit! x :rolleyes:

I hope the physio is wrong Taz - will gentle exercise build it up a bit? x

I agree, surely strengthening the muscles etc would help wouldn't it? x :D

Hope you have a good day. x :)

Last edited:
How you? Hope all is better today x

Yeah my physio has said my gym program is the best thing to help my joints/muscles. Just can't afford to renew my gym membership!

You can still do some exercises Taz - perhaps the physio can suggest x

Morning Taz, how are you today then?

Evening all, I am once again in the middle of a taxing stretch at work. Not only is it a lot of days but later finishes too so I don't really have much of an evening. Then in at stoopid o clock on Monday :( I will be working through til middle/end of next week

That sounds like a punishing schedule Taz - I hope it passes quickly and without incident. Do you get some time off after that? x

Morning Taz, you must have started the Channel Challenge now or is that thus week? I would have thought the swimming would help strengthen it? Good luck with it and I hope your day is not too bad xx

Hi Taz - I hope today is treating you well x

I have Wednesday off, back in Thursday then I have Friday, Saturday and Sunday off. And this is my week off!!!

Channel swim starts tomorrow but without the gym membership it means I have to pay to swim which works out more expensive so I will have to work it out somehow

Oh dear, how have you managed that on a week off? Hope it all goes okay and you manage to enjoy your time off. Hope you get something sorted with the swimming and good luck xx

Morning Taz love, good luck on starting the swim

Hope you're having a good day.

Good luck with the swimming. x :)

Back