Taz's diary - Need to do this!

And now I'm working tomorrow too! Got the first 100 lengths done and hoping to get to the pool before work tomorrow to get some more done

That's an early start at the pool Taz - although, I guess not by your standards x

Last night I was going to the Fat Farm! Never that enthusiastic for that :D although I did have a loss last night so that was nice.

Got 116 lengths done this morning which means I only have 1200 to go! It's not that early Gem, it's later at the new pool than where I used to go. I was there for 7am and out just after 8.30, went to Subway to get breakfast and lunch. Ate breakfast on my way into work and put lunch in my bag. Work was a doddle, I'm glad I agreed to it now! Looks like they are going to make up for it tomorrow though :s

Going great with the swimming, well done.

Have a great day. x :)

Well done with the swimming and enjoy your days off - whatever you do x

Hope you're having a fun day.

Enjoy the rest of your time off. x :D

From the excited phone call I got last night I think she had a fantastic time x

I'll leave all the details to Taz Nomad x

Morning all, one more day off then back to a work marathon! Had an excellent weekend, our original plans went wrong so we quickly made new plans! Friday night we went to the cinema and watched I don't know how she does it. Saturday we went to Thorpe Park and had an amazing time. I am usually a real wimp when it comes to the rides but I went for it this time and went on the biggest rides there including Stealth which is 205ft high and goes from 0-80 mph in 2,3 seconds! It goes straight up then over the top and straight back down again :D I also went on Saw the ride - TWICE!!! I loved it. We went on a ride called Storm Surge which is a water ride that you don't get particularly wet on but it started raining when we got on then the ride broke down while we were on it so we were stuck in a boat in the hammering rain for 10 minutes! We are planning on a final trip of the season next month.

Yesterday Mr Taz played golf in the morning and in the afternoon we went to the cinema and watched Friends With Benefits and The Change Up. Both brilliant films

Back