Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Ha ha I know, it's terrible isn't it! Mr Taz is still working this week so his alarm wakes me up! I can have lie ins next week though

Ha ha I know, it's terrible isn't it! Mr Taz is still working this week so his alarm wakes me up! I can have lie ins next week though

i woke instantly without an alarm this morning at 6:45am! my stomach turned and i thought i was going to be sick - i had to get up for a nervous poo! lol

Don't stress just do what you now works best and as the saying goes....Slowly slowly catches the monkey!!!!!
I know, I am going to try to be really good this week then hopefully dinner before WI won't be too much of a problem. Fingers crossed!

Oh no! Is that cus of the holiday?

lol yeah! i've just picked my valium up from the chemist but i'm ok at the moment. haven't had a chance to sit down and think yet so i'm not too nervous at the moment.

Right well I was way too knackered to properly report back last night. 2 hours training and it was really tough, I'm seriously doubting whether I will be fit enough for both gradings tomorrow but I know that doing them on the same day is great practice for the black belt grading even though it's a long way off yet. I have a private lesson today so I can do some fine tuning on anything that needs tweaking. I'm not so worried about my karate grading as long I have enough energy left for it but I'm not so good at kickboxing !

Yesterday I was bad! I had breakfast and a snack and then I had to go out at half 1 for a 2.30pm meeting which lasted a while! I hadn't had any lunch so I had a pecan shortbread with my coffee then at about 5 I had a pasta salad which turned out to be dinner! I got home just in time to get changed and go out to training and when I got home I had some chocolate!

So all in all a hectic day yesterday! Today I just have my private lesson and apart from that I am just chilling out all day!

with all the exercise you did taz i doubt you've done any serious damage. back on the wagon again :)

good luck for your gradings tomorrow. sounds exciting :D

abz xx

Exciting or scary!?!? It is a real tough 4 hours but totally worth it. I know I will feel knackered but great after it but it is such hard work and last time I had my gradings I actually put weight ON!

ha. it will drop off again if that's the case. if you drink energy drinks for it then it's probably just water retention and muscle gain :p

abz xx

Yeah I think that must be what it is. When I bought my energy drinks I got them home and realised they weren't the same ones I had for my last grading and I got through my last one feeling good. Should I go and get the same ones I had last time or just stick with the one I bought?

i don't know taz. whatever you think is best... would it make much of a difference? you know your body and you know the amount you are going to have to exert yourself...

abz xx

Hmmm I think I will just have to see how the first one goes then if I struggle I will go to Asda and get the other ones!

Back