Taz's diary - Need to do this!

This morning I have been playing with photo's!

Attachments

• sporty skinny me!.jpg
    sporty skinny me!.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 55
  • In the sea.jpg
    In the sea.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 44
  • mermaid.jpg
    mermaid.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Wow Taz how good are you. xxx

That's not actually my body! I wish! I just dtuck my face on them, but they are great motivation to see how you would like to look (although I don't want to grow a tail!).

hee. those made me laugh out loud. and the thought of ice cream on top of marshmallows made me feel ill... but i'm glad you enjoyed getting rid of that particular problem :D i love ice cream :D :D don't think i could cope with fainting every time i licked an ice cream though!!!

i have recently discovered skinny cow though, which is truly awesome and i know elle is a big fan :D

good luck for the sts taz!!

abz xx

I think there's something fishy going on with those photos Taz x

Love the photos. Might check that website out myself.

Good luck for STS tomorrow. x x

Hee hee thanks guys! Well I couldn't get to the gym I usually go to as it is in another town and I didn't have enough fuel to drive over there so I thought I'd try out my local one - and was totally disappointed! It is tiny and not got half the equipment my usual gym has so I just did half hour cardio followed by some resistance. I then went swimming but for some reason found it really hard going in that pool. I don't know if it's because it was quite busy in there or cus the lanes were so narrow but I only managed 20 lengths! So on Friday I will be going back to the other gym and pool!

I wondered where you had got to Taz. What a shame you had a disappointing session when you're enjoying it so much x

It was still better than nothing but I prefer the other centre. There is another one near here with the nice shiny new gym like I'm used to but the pool is closed there at the moment for repairs!

Seems you can't win at the moment Taz x

Nope! I would have gone to my usual gym but I would have had to rely on my mum for transport and she wasn't available so I had to go to the local one but never mind! I look forward to when they upgrade to the new gym and hopefully make it much bigger!

I put on 0.5lb this week. Not good but not too bad considering I have a visit from Aunt Flo due. BUT I have to shift that and last weeks 1lb gain this week and then get working on the rest of the squatters before I can start losing real weight again! So here's the plan:

• Keep treats to a minimum and eat them consciously
  • Drink at least 1l of water and 2 cups of green tea per day, not including water whilst training
  • Stick to my training programme for martial arts and 2 gym and swim sessions per week (AF permitting)
  • Exercise PMA at all times!

So that's the plan.

YOU CAN DO IT!

I'll follow lol
xxx

Reactions: Taz
I just spent the last hour doing a training log for the year, that way I can keep track of all my exercise! I might do my food diaries too as I have found a template on my computer for one!

Get you back into the swing! I have to say if I write it down I feel so much better! x

I did have a food diary on here but as soon as I start being bad I neglect it! Maybe if I do a personal one I can be more relaxed about writing it down and that will help!

Back