Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Hey Kat, that is totally possible. Just keep with your menu plans and when I get back we will go for some more walks

Hey Kat, that is totally possible. Just keep with your menu plans and when I get back we will go for some more walks

That would be good, but OMG does it hurt!! And Jigsaw doesn't know whats hit him over the past 2 weeks! lol, we went to that field by you the other day, it was quite nice, and now we have taught him to just walk instead of taking a ball all the time he just get's on with it rather then messing around! I think another trip to snuff mills might be nice.

I know what you mean Taz, I managed to put on 8lbs over the 2 days a Twickenham, they are nearly gone now though. :)

That's good going in 2 days Jim - was it ALL guinness?

Isn't it depressing that we can put on weight 10 times faster than losing it. Grrr.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday hun xxx

No Gem, Fast food, chips, sos rolls, pies, pasties everything full of carbs, that and the Guiness :D When I'm bad, I'm really bad. LOL

It is depressing Louise, but at least I know I can always go back on Atkins induction and lose it again. :)

No Gem, Fast food, chips, sos rolls, pies, pasties everything full of carbs, that and the Guiness :D When I'm bad, I'm really bad. LOL

It is depressing Louise, but at least I know I can always go back on Atkins induction and lose it again. :)

Yes Lou it is depressing! Whatever I put on this week will take me 2/3 weeks to lose! Ah well.

Kat, yes we will have to make that a more regular thing

Just got back from the pool and I did much better today. I swam 110 widths of the pool which is 1650 metres. I am well happy with that!

Just got back from the pool and I did much better today. I swam 110 widths of the pool which is 1650 metres. I am well happy with that!

Hey, when I'm fit and well, we should train to swim the channel, that would be a brilliant achievement, we could do it for charity............do you think we could get sponsers? lol

I do like the sound of that but I don't like the thought of being covered in goose fat!

I was actually thinking of swimming Lands End to John O Groats. Not actually swimming end to end but doing the distance in the pool

You ladies might be interested to know that they do a 'swim the distance of the english channel' for charity, its usually during the month of september, so you can avoid the goose grease taz-unless that's some kind of fettish ??!!

Oooh Jane I like that idea! No I definately don't want the grease, I don't like dirt or grease! I don't know how far it is but I would be happy to swim the distance. Where can we get info on this?

Hee hee I just worked out that me and Kat will have to swim 118 lengths of our pool per week for 12 weeks! That would be doable in 2,3 or 4 sessions!

(clears throat in embarrassed manor) i can only do doggy paddle and my max to date is 20 lengths!! think it migh take me 12 months not weeks-guess i would get better as the weeks went on!!

Get practicing now Jane! I swam a mile today, first time I've ever done that! I swam the equivalent of 66 lengths of our local pool so when I get back I am determined to keep up with my swimming

Back