Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Don't worry about the spa Taz - I've heard the spa fairy is in town and will sort it for you - I know these things. So glad your special card has come. Enjoy tomorrow (((Hugs))) x

You know more than me then Gem!

Nomad, I am working tomorrow, 10 hours which is good on a Sunday, and out visiting family today. Then I am off on Monday then working through til my birthday when I will hopefully have 2 days off

Yes Taz - I've met the spa fairy and I know she want you to have a good time on your birthday. It is a special birthday after all x

Doesn't feel very special Gem :( and as if I wasn't already feeling crap enough, I had a letter from the bank yesterday to say that a direct debit had been refused and I would be charged for it. I was a little confused as I knew the bill money was there. So this morning I went to my online banking only to find a transaction I don't recognise which put me overdrawn. So I phoned the bank who told me the transaction was made online to an american company at a time when I have proof that I was at work! Not only was I at work, I know exactly what I was doing at the precise time the transaction was made as it was a day of disruption and I was stood with my driver waiting for a late train! In short - NOT HAPPY!!!

Soooooo the bank have cancelled my card and are sending out a new one so I have no access to my account for 5-7 days :(

Sometimes I just wonder what will happen next!

Oh Taz, that's not good. Will you get refunded the American transaction and the charge revoked? Hope it all gets sorted for you.

At least you have today and Monday off. I hope you're enjoying today and are not too hot.

You wouldn't deal with the train from London to Poole would you?

Taz - that is total crap. I wonder if they'll be able to get to the bottom of it x

Doesn't feel very special Gem :( and as if I wasn't already feeling crap enough, I had a letter from the bank yesterday to say that a direct debit had been refused and I would be charged for it. I was a little confused as I knew the bill money was there. So this morning I went to my online banking only to find a transaction I don't recognise which put me overdrawn. So I phoned the bank who told me the transaction was made online to an american company at a time when I have proof that I was at work! Not only was I at work, I know exactly what I was doing at the precise time the transaction was made as it was a day of disruption and I was stood with my driver waiting for a late train! In short - NOT HAPPY!!!

Soooooo the bank have cancelled my card and are sending out a new one so I have no access to my account for 5-7 days :(

Sometimes I just wonder what will happen next!

If its any consolation had a friend who ha a similar situation to yours and it got sorted she had the money returned to her account etc. I do hope it works out the same for you, I think it will.

Oh Taz, that's not good. Will you get refunded the American transaction and the charge revoked? Hope it all gets sorted for you.

At least you have today and Monday off. I hope you're enjoying today and are not too hot.

You wouldn't deal with the train from London to Poole would you?
No I don't do the London-Poole line. I work Bristol to Weymouth and Southampton. Soon (Hopefully!) I will work down to Portsmouth!

Taz - that is total crap. I wonder if they'll be able to get to the bottom of it x
I will be getting a fraud report form through the post next week so they can investigate the transaction
If its any consolation had a friend who ha a similar situation to yours and it got sorted she had the money returned to her account etc. I do hope it works out the same for you, I think it will.
I think they have refunded the money back into my account but I can't check that as I have no access to my account now :(

You may be able to telephone out of hours and you should have passwords or phrases to get the info x

Security is a nuisance sometimes, often misplaced and often not protecting those who need protecting - in banks and many other settings I've found :eek: x

So sorry you're having trouble with the bank hun. Hope you get it all sorted soon. x

By the sound of things it will sort out but in the meantime it is a pain in the butt - ride it through Taz x

I didn't register for telephone banking as I do it all online so no access! But it's only for a week so not too dramatic

Morning Taz, I hope the card gets sorted soon love.

Hope you're not working too hard & have got things at the bank sorted. x :)

Working hard? I'm not sure I can ever claim that Jools! I have got my new card from the bank and I have had the form and sent it back so now I just have to wait and see what happens!

They were very quick with the card Taz x

Morning Taz love.

Hiya Taz, hope it all gets sorted with the bank. I didn't think you would do the London to Poole line but thought I would ask anyway!!

Hope all is well with you xx

Back