Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Morning all. Well it's the last day of my 20's and what am I doing? Going to work!!! Oh yes, nothing like a 10 hour shift on a Sunday!

Hiya Taz, that's not good! I shall say happy birthday now because I won't get a chance to go on here in the morning. Have a lovely day tomorrow and I shall be with you in spirit xx

Well it looks like my birthday is going to totally suck! All but 2 people have dropped out and one of those has to get back early! I'm really not in the mood for it now and considering cancelling

So sorry the birthday plans aren't going as planned. Hope you manage to salvage something & still have a good time. x :)

Taz - I'm sorry things seem to be falling apart but go with it. Sometimes it doesn't matter how many are there - just that they are there for you. Once you get into the spa it will be good whoever is there. I know it is already a compromise this year and it was never going to be right but enjoy your day with people who care about you. Looking forward to celebrating with you tonight - we'll have some fun. Tim is looking forward to it too x

Ooooh Tim is coming to dinner tonight?!?! Excellent!

Well the 3 of us are going are actually the 3 that lasted the longest on my hen weekend and we had a great time. It started with the 3 of us travelling to Wales together where we met up with the others then some left early on the Sunday to get home, 2 had got totally wrecked the night before and were a complete mess and good for nothing that day and the 3 of us spent the day in Cardiff together and travelled home together and we had a great time so I'm pleased that it's us 3

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I am actually only 28 and looking forward to my 30th in 2 years when I will have a huuuuuuge party!

happy_birthday_banner.gif

Have a great day hun! x x x

Happy birthday Taz. :)

Happy Birthday TAZ! xxxxx

Hiya Taz, I hope you are enjoying your day more than you thought you might and that at least it is the 3 you would to be left with. I so wish I was there too. When you have the huge party for your 30th in 2 years, I'll definitely make it to that!!!!

Thanks everyone. We had a fantastic day. As predicted, we all got on brilliantly and it was well balanced. We had lunch there courtesy of a frind who couldn't make it but called up the spa with her card details to pay for us all to have lunch there which was really sweet of her. We had to be back at a certain time as Kat had a hospital appointment which she couldn't change. On that subject, I can report that on the 1 year anniversary of her band she has lost 8 stone!!!

Back to today: When Kat had to leave us me and my other friend went shopping so that was good. Then we went back to my place to pick up Mr Taz and then off to drop off my friend, who lives in the same town as The Stone's, then over to said Stone's and we are all going out for dinner this evening!

So all in all, a good day!

Good to celebrate with you last night Taz - I hope you had a really good day - you deserve it. I'm sure your special party in 2 years time will be AMAZING with ALL the right people there x

Morning all! Woke up feeling fat as a house this morning after all of yesterdays indulgences but the damage was a grand total of 1lb!!! Not bad me thinks!

When you have the huge party for your 30th in 2 years, I'll definitely make it to that!!!!

Are we all invited?! ;) x

Morning all! Woke up feeling fat as a house this morning after all of yesterdays indulgences but the damage was a grand total of 1lb!!! Not bad me thinks!

Glad you enjoyed your day. I'm sure birthday gains aren't "real" anyway! x ;)

Morning Oldster. :)

Back