Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Taz - you do need more of a break I know. I am so glad you actually got away this time and I hope you can get some quality time together at Christmas/New Year. I know you lost most of one day completing a mission for someone else and that, important as it was, you could not really spare the time, especially as it was a long way away from the area you were staying in. You are generous with your time and deserve more than just a couple of days away. I am glad the time you had was good and that the great British weather was with you this time. You still have your segway experience to enjoy on a day trip and Mr Taz and Mr Stone still have their helicopter experiences they had for Christmas - something to look forward to and also your Merlin Pass to have some fun with.

Take care and don't make it "all work and no play" - you're young and you need some fun x

Morning Taz, welcome back love :)

Morning Taz, at least you had a holiday. It's been many years since I had a holiday. Hope woek isn't too bad and you were there on a more relaxed footing today xx

Good morning Taz - have a lovely day today x

Morning Taz, is that at overtime rates?

Glad you enjoyed your break. Loved all the Thorpe Park photos on FB.

Enjoy the rest of your day off. x :)

Good to see a "mad tazzy devil" enjoying life x

Yes Jim it is.

We are planning a trip to Chessington in a few weeks, not so many big rides but wont hurt to take a look!

And all on the Merlin Pass - no doubt x

Drayton Manor is £11 per person in Tesco reward vouchers. You have to send for a pay-in-full voucher then present it at the ticket office x

Back