Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Morning Jim!

Morning all, well I have a couple of days of so the plan today is to chill. Although I do have to pop out sometime this morning. And I do have a few things to do here. And a friend wants to visit later. Hmmm the chilling out isn't looking too promising :s

Well Christmas is fast approaching and plans have been confirmed. I have got the majority of my shopping done with the last bits being those difficult people who I don't know what to get for. I have to sort out my christmas cupboard today to rearrange it to accommodate some more presents and to familiarise myself with the stuff in there!

I have been without my scales for about 4 weeks now and I have to say I quite like it! I have absolutely no idea where I'm at with my weight until I go to fat farm tomorrow night. I can only hope for a nice surprise :)

Hope you manage to get some chilling in today.

Fingers crossed for a nice suprise tomorrow too. :) x

You'll have to put scales on your "Santa list" - I bet he knows where to get them. I'll point him in the right direction if you like x

Ha ha good old Santa! I had the perfect scales but the feet went funny and became very unreliable. I got some different ones to replace them but they just weren't as good and then they too stopped working!

Well yesterday ended up going like this: Got up, had breakfast and did some washing. Bled the bedroom radiator that wasn't working, did the washing up and watched some tv and had some online time. Went out to the post office to pick up a parcel that they couldn't find so that took a while! Then went into town, went to Subway and had a pepperoni pizza slice and a coffee and got a sub to take away for Ron. Then popped into Wilkinsons for a couple of things........ a large bag of christmas shopping later I left town and headed home. Got home at half one which gave me an hour before my friend came round. So I rearranged the kitchen cupboard where I keep all the perishable christmas presents so I could get everything in then I reorganised the christmas cupboard so I could get all the other presents in there. Both are now very full and I still have more to come! I put another load of washing on then a friend called and we arranged to meet today. My friend arrived just after half two with some Crunchie biscuits so I made coffee and we had a few hours of chill out and catch up time.

After my friend left I got on with some more chores. I sorted all the recycling etc ready for todays collection, did a bit of tidying and cleaning and hoovered the lounge. I gave the kitchen a clean and put the washing up away then sat down with my Kindle for a while until 6pm when I got dinner on. Sausage and mash for dinner, more washing up, then left Mr Taz to watch football in the lounge while I watched tv in the (now nice and warm) bedroom!

And that was Monday!

I'm off to visit another friend today which I have to get a train to so I shall be off shortly to tackle the rush hour traffic :D

Morning Taz, do you get free rail travel as a perk of the job?

So much for chilling then!!! ;)

Have fun with your friend today. :) x

Yes, what happened to chilling? Although you did manage a couple of sessions and it does feel good to have got all the jobs done. Hope you're having a good day today xx

Yes Jim, on my trains I do and I get a discount on others.

Yesterday I got the train to my friends town and she called me when I got to the station to say she was running a little late and did I mind meeting in town. I could see the town from the station so she told me where to go and we met in the local shopping precinct. Of course, after a relaxing coffee and catch up in Boswells we ended up shopping!!! I was quite pleased though as, although I couldn't really afford to do any more this month, I've very nearly finished my christmas shopping now! The only ones I haven't yet bought for is my nephews and my dad as I don't yet know what to get them. I didn't get home til after 6pm and found a card through my door to say a delivery had been left with my neighbour so I popped across the road and found she had 3 parcels for me! More christmas shopping, and still more to come that I have already ordered online. Once safely back in the house I sorted out the parcels and shopping and finally sat down at half 6. My christmas stock is now over flowing the nominated cupboards so I am looking forward to December 1st when the tree goes up and I can wrap it all up :D

After the long day and late arrival home I decided against going out again and instead ate chocolate biscuits and had an early night. WHICH was spoiled by a very annoying police helicopter that was circling above until at least 11pm.

The next 3 days are looking fairly easy at work which will be nice as this week leads up to a weekend away. And not just any weekend, THE weekend that kick starts christmas :D so I can soon start to get excited.

Morning Taz, fortunately my Christmas shopping is limited to one card and one present. Which reminds me i need to ask my daughter Eleanor what she thinks Colleen wants this year.

Not long to the weekend now! :D

Hope work flys by the next few days. :) x

Not long indeed - looking forward to it Taz x

Morning all, had a great weekend and it was good to see Jools again :D definately feel in the mood for christmas now and the tree will be going up at the end of the week.

Work today was very short, early start but got sent off at half 9 so I was home just after 10am which was nice. Got plenty to do here so it's quite useful! Only 3 weeks of work left this year so every day is a day closer to my christmas and new year break :D

I have to get the in-laws presents all sorted and wrapped by Saturday as we are exchanging them when we go to dinner with them on Saturday evening as they are going away for the holidays. I also have to get my nephews presents sorted by the weekend to send them away but I still don't know what to get them so that may be a little tricky :s

Have a good day everyone x

Hi Taz, sounds like it was a blast love :)

It was Jim, its a great start to the season. Nomad, it was a real shame we didn't get to see you but we must arrange to meet up very soon.

Well I made a real boo boo :( I had to book Mr Taz and I a Premier Inn room for January and found one at a very good price. what i didn't realise until AFTER I'd booked is that they now take payment at the time of booking rather than when you arrive! eek!!!

Back