Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Evenin' Taz - hope you're not working too hard. Looking forward to Monday evening ;) x

Morning Taz, what happened with the kindle then? cross fingers mine is still OK, I just checked and I have 326 books in archives and 21 live.

Morning Taz - thanks for your company last evening - good wasn't it x

Morning all! Finally got a day off before getting back to the grindstone. Seems non stop at the moment, all work and very little play. Unexpected outgoings have left my bank in a slightly dire state and have no option but to work every hour available to get straight. I have to get through the next 2 weeks without coffee as I have used the whole balance on my starbucks card :cry:But I do have a fridge full of cheesecake! :)

Kindle: My Kindle broked Sunday before last and as it was out of warranty I had to pay £40 for a replacement. They wanted to send me a like for like replacement but as my original is a keyboard version I asked if they could replace it with the smaller, cheaper, version. They said no! I didn't like or understand this response so 3 calls and much debating later they agreed to send me the small one. Which I now have ;)

Went to see Calendar Girls on Monday night with Gem and her mate. It was fantastic! Brilliant show with an all star cast

Boo to the working! Double boo to the "no coffee" but a fridge full of cheesecake makes up for all that I'd say!! :drool:

Glad you enjoyed Calendar Girls.

Don't work too hard. xx

Hope you managed to get your coffee today ;) x

Morning Taz - what you up to today - Don't tell me - working x

I think you'll find she's working really hard at the moment Nomad - she's not getting a lot of time off x

Morning all! Sorry for my absence, I have indeed been working! Today is my first day off after 11 days at work which is hard going in this weather. Today I am meeting a friend for breakfast, waiting for my new phone to be delivered, have physio this afternoon and shopping this evening! May have to drop in on the Stone's while we are in the area

Stones may be out - let us know first or come with us to The Forest x

Back