Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Hi hun well done on passing your exam thats fantastic I bet your over the moon. I just tried giving you rep but it wont let me yet I will give you some as soon as it lets me xx

Ha ha it won't let me give any more rep either! Thanks everyone, as soon as I finished the exam my first thought was 'I can't wait to put this in my diary!'. How sad is that!?

Anyway, I must get my arse back in gear as I haven't been on plan for the last few days.

Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Well I decided to go for a red day today. I had bacon, scrambled eggs and toast for a late lunch then for tea I am going to have chicken breasts with bacon on top and garlic salt sprinkled on top. Yummy. And of course I have been snacking on fruit

Good on you - always harder to get back on it than to stay on it - if that makes sense x

Yeah that makes perfect sense. Luckily I didn't fall off, just dangled precariously over the side!

Keep at it hun. Maybe think about what you can wear for your 'look what I did party', clothes always motivate me!

I'll probably be coming to you for SW advice once I get back from my holidays, you can keep me away from the pitfalls! x

Keep at it hun. Maybe think about what you can wear for your 'look what I did party', clothes always motivate me!

I'll probably be coming to you for SW advice once I get back from my holidays, you can keep me away from the pitfalls! x
I have already picked out the dress but I don't know what size to get it in! I only have 3 months to go now and I don't think I will reach my goal. As long as I am in the bottom 13's I will be more than happy.

I would be only too happy to help you along with SW. I am a veteran now! Ha ha

I have lots of friends that I don't see very often and others that never saw me at my biggest and I get fed up of my weight being the topic of so many reunions so I am going to have a party specifically to celebrate the weight I have lost and to get the 'issue' out of the way.

I was also pissed off that after my wedding people were referring to one of my guests as "you know, the one that lost loads of weight". They had never met her before and I found out that she was carrying pictures of herself at her biggest and telling anyone who would listen that she'd lost loads of weight and getting them to sponsor her for the marathon. She also done the same thing at my wedding after-party. Most people thought she was out of order doing that at someone elses party and it made me realise something: She hasn't moved on! I want to move on and the way I will do that is to have a great party and get it all out in the open and bring the issue to a close

Yep, that's the idea. Ideally I would have liked to be a lot smaller than I am now but I am more than halfway there and I want to get it over with. And I am a party planner with very little work going on right now so it's keeping me busy!

I only managed one hour tonight at karate. It was so hot tonight and it really caught me off guard! Ah well, back again on Wednesday

AN hour is better than not going at all!!! I normally only manage an hour... lol x

Well done with hanging in their(diet wise)!!!!!

You do so well with the karate, I've not done any proper exercise in weeks! Does that allow you extra syns or anything on SW or is it just an added bonus that will boost fat burning?

It doesn't allow extra Syns. I know with WW you can 'earn' extra points by exercising but I prefer to have the fat burning bonus of the exercise rather than extra food! It was mild here yesterday then seemed to get hotter towards the evening. While I was driving home it was 22 degrees at 8.30pm!

AN hour is better than not going at all!!! I normally only manage an hour... lol x

Well done with hanging in their(diet wise)!!!!!
Thanks Nas, I missed 4 hours last week cus I wasn't feeling too well on Monday and on Thursday I was preparing for my exam on Friday morning so I was hoping to do as much as possible this week. My Gi was stuck to me when I got home though where I was so hot!

Well I'm having my hair cut this afternoon. At the moment it is nearly down to my arse and I am having it taken up to just below my armpits! That will be the shortest it's ever been and as it's so think, might even lose me a couple of lbs!

im sureit will look fab taz
just been reading about your wedding and your party etc and have to say that your strength of feeling and motivation on here have given me a real boost this morning
ta
x

im sureit will look fab taz
just been reading about your wedding and your party etc and have to say that your strength of feeling and motivation on here have given me a real boost this morning
ta
x
Aw thanks hun, I'm pleased that I can give someone a boost!

I've had my hair done, I've had 6" chopped off and a small side parting put in to give me a small sideways fringe and covers my bald patch without looking like a comb-over!

Back