Taz's diary - Need to do this!

He got more than he bargained for! He is into golf and he wanted accessories which he got but my mum got him a toilet golf game which was funny cus she gave it to him at the dinner table and he got all embarrassed and hid it under the table! It was funny cus he's not ususally shy!

Well it's not mr Taz's birthday everyday and i think you did well to pass the deserts.... I dont think i would have even on CD!!!! :) Whats a toilet golf game????

It is a small round green mat with a tee and a hole with a flag and a short club so you can play golf whilst sat on the loo!

thats what i was thinking!!!! Oh and he could get sores from the toilet seat lol x can you imagine the pain when you get up.... lol or is that just us fatties.... that the seat cuts into if u sit too long ;)

Mr Taz could end up with an impression of the seat on his rear end then - how nice!!!!! x

lol but he'll have a fab 'handicap' with all that practice ( ermm is that how it's said?!?!??)

What are you 2 like! Ha ha

Right well it's WI tonight and I am now 2.5lb up on last week so I thought I would do my measurements out of curiosity. I'd only done them last week and I didn't expect there to be a change and here's what I found:

Last week 44-35.5-45
This week 43-35-44

OMG!!! I've actually lost some inches! So that's got to be good. I WILL wear those size 14 jeans to my party! Ha ha

Also last night while I was browsing Facebook I saw a status update from a friend asking people to join the national organ donor register. He had an operation on his lungs last year and since then his lungs got worse and he is now on oxygen 24/7 and in the last couple of weeks his heart has started to fail too. He needs a heart and lung transplant to save his life. He is only in his 30's and has 2 young kids. It made me realise how much we take our health and age for granted and I know that if he could rewind a few years he would never have smoked and would be looking forward to a full life with his family rather than relying on friends just to mow his lawn! I am going to make more of an effort to look after my health and get myself fit and healthy now cus we never know what's around the corner! If I wasn't determined before I am now! Whatever I put on tonight IS coming off next week and it will just have to keep coming off

Taz

I'd love to know where your Mum got the toilet golf game from..... Sounds like a Christmas present for a couple of people I know :D

Thanks, Charls x

What are you 2 like! Ha ha

Right well it's WI tonight and I am now 2.5lb up on last week so I thought I would do my measurements out of curiosity. I'd only done them last week and I didn't expect there to be a change and here's what I found:

Last week 44-35.5-45
This week 43-35-44

OMG!!! I've actually lost some inches! So that's got to be good. I WILL wear those size 14 jeans to my party! Ha ha

Also last night while I was browsing Facebook I saw a status update from a friend asking people to join the national organ donor register. He had an operation on his lungs last year and since then his lungs got worse and he is now on oxygen 24/7 and in the last couple of weeks his heart has started to fail too. He needs a heart and lung transplant to save his life. He is only in his 30's and has 2 young kids. It made me realise how much we take our health and age for granted and I know that if he could rewind a few years he would never have smoked and would be looking forward to a full life with his family rather than relying on friends just to mow his lawn! I am going to make more of an effort to look after my health and get myself fit and healthy now cus we never know what's around the corner! If I wasn't determined before I am now! Whatever I put on tonight IS coming off next week and it will just have to keep coming off

See 2.5lb isn't too bad - well done on refraining from dessert!!

Great news on the measurements - all that training is paying off on the waistline - and at the end of the day it's what your body looks like rather than the actual weight. You will fit into those 14s!

And finally... really sad to hear about your friend. It really shocks you doesn't it - as you know one of my mates dropped down dead from a heart attack recently at 37, with two young daughters and two stepsons. It makes you think - we all do have a responsibility to look after our health. Certainly focused my mind - I want to be around for a really long time!!!

Good luck with weigh-in and here's to next week xxx

Carol x

my friends dad dropped down dead at about 40ish and he was a football coach and really fit and healthy, so just shows it can happen to anyone :(

It can. All I know is I want to be fit and healthy and to enjoy the rest of my life as a fit and healthy person. I don't want to get knackered and breathless walking up too many stairs, I don't want to eat chocolate and fatty foods JUST because I am bored rather than cus I fancy it and I don't want to look back and wish I'd done more for myself

Loving the PMA.... 2.5lb isnt too bad at all.... welld doen on the inches too x

It's sad about your friend.... but it really is true live for today!!!! X

Absolutely. I will continue with my lifestyle (not diet) without fuss and without feeling deprived and I will be a much better person at the end of it.

Back