TBSx LL Journey...

Thank you hun. My next task will be firming up what's left!! Still got a wobbly bod, but will get the weight shifted first then sort the rest out!!

It's weird though, i think i may be setting my goal lower, i can't even remember last being in the 10s. I reckon in was in my teens and that certainly wasn't yesterday! It's just strange, your body changes and bits appear (waist!!) but other bits don't. I think it will take some time for my head to catch up if you know what i mean.

hey TBSX glad things are going well and u are starting to get the compliments of ur changing shape now! x

Thank you hun. My next task will be firming up what's left!! Still got a wobbly bod, but will get the weight shifted first then sort the rest out!!

It's weird though, i think i may be setting my goal lower, i can't even remember last being in the 10s. I reckon in was in my teens and that certainly wasn't yesterday! It's just strange, your body changes and bits appear (waist!!) but other bits don't. I think it will take some time for my head to catch up if you know what i mean.

Your wobbly bod comment made me laugh ;) I'm sure it's fine, funny how we all get picky about things as the weight comes off that we prob didnt acknowledge when we were bigger!

What do you think you will set your goal at now then, thats a brave decision and I admire you for it :) x

hey TBSX glad things are going well and u are starting to get the compliments of ur changing shape now! x

Thanks chick, note to self: must smile and say thank you, its weird inside when I get a compliment I am buzzing, but struggle to accept it on the outside. :)

Week 6 Day 3

Had another good nights sleep, but wow I have some very odd dreams. I never really had them before, I'm wondering if anyone elses has the same problem!?! I am wondering if this is the reason for me feeling so tired in the mornings despite sleeping all night! :)

The first thing I spotted this morning when I woke up was my star chart, silly I know, but I needed something visual to keep me on track. It has 5 rows on there, one for abstinece and 4 representing a stone per row. Its good to see so many stars on the chart and I am almost half way. I have broken down my goals into two stages based on the LLT working in 12 weeks periods (although my LLC said oh we dont bother with that so much) I have to break it down into manageable chunks or I am never going to get to where I want to be. Hence the 4 stone intitally, once I have got to that stage I will then want to lose just under another 2 stone in readiness for my holiday in August.

Monthly I recieve vouchers from work (£100) so I am now saving them for my clothing spending spree for the holiday. I will have at least £600 I also have £80 on a gift card from Christmas, happy days! I hated shopping before and did most of it online. I have a feeling this year is going to be different and shopping will become my new best friend. :)

It's Friday again, these weeks are flying by! Fridays is bin day, why oh why am I the only one in this house that puts the chuffing bin out Arghhhhhhh!

Got to take the poodle to the parlour later he is getting a hair cut bless him! He looks so cute when he comes back! :)

Watched Marchlands last night, well I didnt see that coming!! Brilliant series, loved it! I know I'm sad and need to get out more, but trust me come the summer I wont have a clue whats on the TV, I will be out partying!!

Have a great day everyone! :) and thnks for the support again this week, dont know what I would do without you all. x

Wooo look at you with the compliments rolling in :p

Seems like you're doing well. You will find yourself alot more tired at times, it's weird because it's like you'll go through stages where you will feel more active than other times? if that makes sense lol. Basically it goes from one extreme to the next. Having a couple of days off is good though. It's YOU time :p. Enjoy spending the vouchers!! Summer clothes are lovely
:D
yay!
As for the dreams, i get horrid ones... all of the time :/

But, it's FRIDAY. I find the weeks go so much quicker when on LL lol. Strange huh?

Take care,

Cass.xoxo

Hi TBSX, just read you diary from start to finish. Well done you!! You are doing so well! I started Tuesday, and hopefully will be where you are in a few weeks time.

You sound so similar to me, I'm so desperate for this weight to come off quickly, and to be honest, I know I will be disappointed if it doesn't. I have been considering doing Race for Life for three years now, but every year do nothing about it. I am worried about not having the energy to complete it! Sounds stupid when I write it down. Think I will try and get people involved to do it with me.

Its a great idea to break down your weightloss into chunks, and make little goals, think I will do that. Keep up the good work girl!!

Hi TBSX, just read you diary from start to finish. Well done you!! You are doing so well! I started Tuesday, and hopefully will be where you are in a few weeks time.

You sound so similar to me, I'm so desperate for this weight to come off quickly, and to be honest, I know I will be disappointed if it doesn't. I have been considering doing Race for Life for three years now, but every year do nothing about it. I am worried about not having the energy to complete it! Sounds stupid when I write it down. Think I will try and get people involved to do it with me.

Its a great idea to break down your weightloss into chunks, and make little goals, think I will do that. Keep up the good work girl!!

Hi chick,

Thanks for taking time to read my diary, I do appreciate it and your comments. I am sure you will be in the same place, stay stong and focused and it will happen. I keep telling myself that if I stay 100% abstinent there is no way I cannot lose weight regardless of the amount.

It's nice to see we are similar and in more ways than one, just noticed your starting point isnt too far away from where I started and also your goal is similar to mine too :) Anyway, if I can do race for life then there is no reason why you cant ;) I think there are about 10 of us now doing it. I am quite excited about it now :) but not worrying about energy becuase realistically I will be at least 5 stone, maybe 6 stone lighter by the time I do it, so my theory is I surely must have the energy at that point lol

I try to treat myself with something nice when I hit every half stone, even if it is a new nail polish!:D

Have a good weekend, they can be trying for a lot of us so keep yourself busy and it will fly by and soon be your WI, which incidently is the same day as me, I look forward to seeing how you get on over the coming weeks. x

Hi TBSx, I too have just read all of ur diary (slow day at the office :)) It was really gud, u are doing great, it must be nice for you to read back on posts and see ur progress. I had thought I wudn't do a diary but after reading urs, I think I may start one nxt wk.
Gud luck on the rest of ur journey, I'll definately be checking in to see how ur doing.
Thanks for the inspiration

Hi TBSx, I too have just read all of ur diary (slow day at the office :)) It was really gud, u are doing great, it must be nice for you to read back on posts and see ur progress. I had thought I wudn't do a diary but after reading urs, I think I may start one nxt wk.
Gud luck on the rest of ur journey, I'll definately be checking in to see how ur doing.
Thanks for the inspiration

Hi lovely, thanks for taking the time to read my diary :)

Wow you are doing well with your weightloss, keep it up chick!

Looking forward to reading your diary :) and hearing all about how your finding LL. x

Hi tbsx I loved marchlands too god i jumped with the hand in the washing machine OMG i usually watch it in work on but had last night off so sat curled up with my water in the dark wasnt long putting the light on lol..... fab idea with the star chart i may pinch your idea too, have you any plans for your fab shopping spree in the summer? do you think you will change your style at all ? ive always loved the rock chick look black moody sexy,but would never entertain trying to create that at my size before l/l but now toying with the idea....ive also been conned into the race for life in july with family ....

Hi tbsx I loved marchlands too god i jumped with the hand in the washing machine OMG i usually watch it in work on but had last night off so sat curled up with my water in the dark wasnt long putting the light on lol..... fab idea with the star chart i may pinch your idea too, have you any plans for your fab shopping spree in the summer? do you think you will change your style at all ? ive always loved the rock chick look black moody sexy,but would never entertain trying to create that at my size before l/l but now toying with the idea....ive also been conned into the race for life in july with family ....

Hi, oh yeah that was scary with the hand, I am such a sissy, I sleep with the light on, so I was quite surprised I actually watched it at all, especially as I am ususally in the house on my own. (Grown up kids who are never around lol) Also my house backs onto some woods which have very scary tales told of them. Thankfully I switch off to that!

I havent really thought about the shopping until recently, but thats a good question about whether I think I will change my style. I am not really sure I have a style at the moment, its more a case of what fits and what hides my big bum but shows off my boobs. ;) lol Usually a difficult combo to find though. I would like to wear more fitted clothes and really hope that I keep my hourglass shape, although its difficult to see it in my current state of wobble lol.

Loving the rock chick idea, you should go for it. :)

Thats brilliant that you too are doing the race for life now :D x

Week 6 Day 4

I ran out of LL water flavouring so decided to pop into to see my LLC today to buy some, I am really struggling with the water nowadays, but the flavourings help the 4ltrs I am drinking go down a lot better.

My LLC asked how I was but in a concerned kinda way, I answered in such a way that it sounded negative, but I am not a negative person, maybe except when it comes to food (oh and my lovelife, but I am working on that one) I told her that I am happy with the weightloss as I wouldn't be achieveing so much in such a short space of time with any other diet and I do have to keep reminding myself of that. (maybe I should tell my face I'm happy lol) She basically told me that I am above average for weightloss and doing really well, she also agreed I will get to my goal before I want to be there, which is great news. So I purchased my fruits of the forest and off I went to town.

I decided to go into a clothes shop and have a wander round, I didnt need or want anything but they had a sale on. I spotted a short denim skirt that I thought I could wear over my leggings (cover my big bum lol) looking through the sizes I couldnt see the one I would normally go for, so nervously picked up a size 14. Now I know I tried a 14 on the other day, but I thoiught it might have been a fluke. I also spotted a long top I had seen previously that I really liked and grabbed that in my size too.

Now for the really scary part, I went into the dressing room and actually tried them on, OMG thats a first. I normally buy without trying them and find they dont fit when I get them home. I think its pschological, even if it doesn't fit when I get home its still the same size and not a size bigger, like I should have bought. Not sure that will make sense to everyone, but it does to me.

Imagine how I felt when the skirt fitted, never have I been so nervous about trying clothes on, silly really! I was beaming! Then came the top, now I went for a large becuase I have DD boobs so they need the space lol It fitted great, the only thing that worried me was the detail around the hips area, do I really need any additional material in that area, mmmm maybe not. Next I did something really out of characater for me, a woman who works in the shop came into the changing room, I asked her if it looked ok and if the detail made my hips and bum look big. Now I know what you are thinking, she isnt likely to lie to me, she wants to sell it, but I shop there all the time, almost weekly I go in to buy something, clothes, bags, shoes etc so I think she was honest when she said, it looks great, fits well over my boobs, draws attention to smallest part which is my waist (WHAT!?!, did she really just say that!) and doesnt pull across the front of me! SOLD to me lol, I blurted out that I had also picked up a size 14 skirt, like she cared, where did that come from lol she started to ask about my weightloss. I told her I was on LL, her reply oh thats really expensive. Isnt it funny that everyone says that! I actually have more money now lol.

I think part of my problem is crooked thinking, but realistically why cant I accept the changes going on with my body. I think it might be down to the fact I am never hungry, I dont find it a challenge to stay abstinent and I dont have to exercise to lose the weight. OMG I love this plan, I need to embrce that thought to help me channel my thoughts in a positive way about the speed of my weighloss.

I text my daugher telling her about my purchases, her reply was well done you are so brilliantly. I also text saying the top was a large due to my big boobs, her reply, yes saggy big boobs lol cheeky madam it made me laugh out loud in the town ha ha!

Now I have a question and if anyone can answer I would really appreciate it and thank you. Why do I wake up in the morning feeling like I have been out on the lash all night with a mouth like a sewer and a white furry tongue. Is this normal?

Have a great day everyone and catch up soon. xx

Hey TSBX. Just read through your diary. Great read. Where can I get a £100 a month allowence from work?? Lol.
I have the same problem with my mouth in the morning. it's horrible. Not sure what the explanation is tho.
I'm going to do a bit of retail therapy today, tho scared that I will try on a size smaller and they won't fit yet. But if i find something I really like, I'm going to buy a size smaller.

Hey TSBX. Just read through your diary. Great read. Where can I get a £100 a month allowence from work?? Lol.
I have the same problem with my mouth in the morning. it's horrible. Not sure what the explanation is tho.
I'm going to do a bit of retail therapy today, tho scared that I will try on a size smaller and they won't fit yet. But if i find something I really like, I'm going to buy a size smaller.

Hey you, your comments made me giggle! :)

The vouchers are salary related, I do love them its nice to save them for all sorts of things and to either go on a spending spree or just save them for a big item like a TV or something. I mostly spend them on clothes and smellies for me until christas time then its good for pressies. lol:D

I asked my daughter if my breath smelt bad becuase I think its hard to tell yourself sometimes. She said no, phew! lol Tried to get some gold spot fresh breath stuff from town but couldnt get any, doh!

Have fun shopping, I think you have the right idea with buying something to aim for I did that in the beginning bought a size 16 skirt which I got into a few weeks into LL, I really want to buy some Jeans in a size 12 but havent seen any that I like yet.

Have fun and thanks for taking the time to read my diary chick x:)

Got some size 16 jeans from New Look. And i've got them on now. :D. Bought another pair but they're a little bit snug so will be in them in a few weeks. :D
I use retar dex oral spray. Got it from boots. Seems ok. No one had ever mentioned my breath, not even the OH, and he would tell me if it smelled.

Got some size 16 jeans from New Look. And i've got them on now. :D. Bought another pair but they're a little bit snug so will be in them in a few weeks. :D
I use retar dex oral spray. Got it from boots. Seems ok. No one had ever mentioned my breath, not even the OH, and he would tell me if it smelled.

Thats brilliant news about the jeans, bet you feel amazing in them and so you should.

Thanks for the oral spray info I will pop into town and get some, lucky you having an OH lol. I wont want one when I alim becuase I will enjoy playing the field ;)

Have a great evening and catch up soon x

Week 6 Day 3

Had another good nights sleep, but wow I have some very odd dreams. I never really had them before, I'm wondering if anyone elses has the same problem!?! I am wondering if this is the reason for me feeling so tired in the mornings despite sleeping all night! :)

Hi TBSX ur doing so well and u are really looking forward at ur goals... well gone. as for dreams i have weird dreams!!! they are awful as i often lapse in my dreams.... and i come out of ketosis (been 100% ab for my 8 weeks)
What dreams you have??? x

Week 6 Day 3

Hi TBSX ur doing so well and u are really looking forward at ur goals... well gone. as for dreams i have weird dreams!!! they are awful as i often lapse in my dreams.... and i come out of ketosis (been 100% ab for my 8 weeks)
What dreams you have??? x

Hiya, flip me yours arent dreams thats a chuffin nightmare ;)

Strangely enough my dreams are not food related they are more about childhood or places I have lived. None of them make any sense to me though! :sigh:

Congrats on the 8 weeks thats brilliant you must be so focused! :D x

Back