TBSx LL Journey...

Don't panic!

From memory of biochemistry potassium is balanced out by sodium so maybe it's just an imbalance.

A blood test is like a photograph, a snapshot of your blood chemistry at the moment it was taken. Hence the need to retest to see if it has self corrected.

I have regularly tested low in iron and need to have extra iron supplement and do lite not total. I don't know what my iron was before LL so can't blame LL.

Keep smiling lovely - xx

Worry ye not! Good health is yours. Ask believe receive ! And back up second test and gp intervention xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw thanks Gem, in your gang this week you consistently hit big numbers, hope this week is no different. We are both so close now it's really exciting isn't it!?!

Xx

It is very exciting!!! im 30lbs away from goal. how about u hun xx

Thanks ladies, my LLC has contacted the medical team and told her I have to come off plan, understated is an understatement. I just wanna cry, but know my health is important.

Totally believe in the secret - ask believe and recieve. Think I worked it to hard this time as I said to Dani wish I could have dinner with you Saturday because it's my birthday! So guess I can now!! Careful what you wish for, my next wish is to sort this out and hit my goal!!!!!!

So tonight I will be having chicken salad, sorry for food talk, but it scares the cr@p out if me.

Thanks ladies and don't worry I will be staying on here need you more than ever xxx

Gembritney said:
It is very exciting!!! im 30lbs away from goal. how about u hun xx

I'm 29 from goal but have to come of plan so upset Gem xx

great new son the compliemts and the baggy dress hun!!! and dont worry about he potassium, its going to be resolved if it is high xx

Thanks ladies, my LLC has contacted the medical team and told her I have to come off plan, understated is an understatement. I just wanna cry, but know my health is important.

Totally believe in the secret - ask believe and recieve. Think I worked it to hard this time as I said to Dani wish I could have dinner with you Saturday because it's my birthday! So guess I can now!! Careful what you wish for, my next wish is to sort this out and hit my goal!!!!!!

So tonight I will be having chicken salad, sorry for food talk, but it scares the cr@p out if me.

Thanks ladies and don't worry I will be staying on here need you more than ever xxx

Noooooooo.... :( Aww, gutted for you hunny... xx

Mind you, people on lite still lose, often the same weekly losses that we have on total, so if you can eat carefully, similarly to some of the 'lite' recipes... stay low cal with chicken salad and stuff like you've said, you can still lose hunny... and then in short while, come back on to Total again... You have learnt so much and are so determined, there is no reason why this blip has to be a negative one... put into practice all the tools you've been given these last few months, and treat it as a good time to test where you are and how you can cope... I know you'll be fine... I bet you still have better losses than me each week! :p ;)

Any idea how long you have to come off LL for lovely?

xx

I'm still losing on Lite honey and I have 2 meals and 2 packs (thats my choice).

You will be great and learn loads about food and eating in a supported way. Kisses xx

Darling :(
I know you must be gutted but don't despair. This plan is amazing but it's not the only plan out there that works.
If you can carry on doing lite that's great if not you can move on to something else and continue losing weight. I recently bought a book called The 17 Day Diet. A very interesting concept indeed ( and no it's not a fad diet but a very healthy approach to weightloss ).
I am contemplating following it at some stage.

The bottom line is Hun. Your health comes first. Simples.

Coming off LL is not the end of the world. You'll finish your journey in your own time.
We are all here for you my love xxx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Like the girls have said, health is so important & Hannah is a shining example of losing and eating! It's a case of choosing the right foods - you have been so restrained and stuck to plan completely. Try to see it as a positive perhaps? You can enjoy a Bday meal and maybe up your exercise if that's what you fancy doing. I'm so sorry this decision has been taken out of your hands - I hope you're tests come back all good and Pinkie has given some good advice :) xxx

Thanks ladies so much I know what you ate saying is right, I guess having the decision taken out of my hands so quickly is unsettling me! I have got this sussed!

Pinks, as long as I lose I don't care about the number, thank goodness for the big number this week lol xxxxx

Awe Hun. Just read what's been going on Hun. Sorry I havn't been around for support. Hope you've been ok. Potassium balance is important cause either too high or too low can be detrimental to your heart.( but right diet will sort u out) Hope u've had good dietary advice. Stay off bananas Hun. Good luck and sending u hugs. Luv J xxxxxxxxx

Hey Cutie,

Just read what is happening. Gutted for you as well, and probably by now you have read up on this. Listen, we all support you on this because we want you around for a LONG time.
As you are aware potassium is needed in the body to keep things running properly and with too much? Well then things start slowing down - not good :(
Drink your water hun, this is VERY important.
As for going back to food - we know you will chose wisely..have faith in yourself. You have learned much this year on issues etc...you can handle this; you are a bright woman with grand amounts of determination to succeed.
If it takes a little longer? So what....life doesn't end coming off of LLT - it begins!

xx

Really sory to hear this. Hope your results are ok when you see the GP next and you get sorted out. Your heath definately has to come before the diet.

I'm sure you will be fine whatever plan you follow. In my opinion anyone who can do LLT or this long can do anything at all!!!! As you know I haven't got past day 2!

Keep your chin up and have a lovely birthday meal.

Speak soon and I'll keep popping on to see how you are getting on.

Let us know the outcome at the docs so we not worried about you x x x

I forgot to add, when you have your first meals, make sure you eat slowly and chew every mouthful really well. The first few times you eat can be a bit of a challenge to the digestive system. Softly cooked chicken and some steamed veg will be easy to digest. xx

Aww gutted for you.

You can and will overcome this. You have come to far to let it all go to waste now. Eating is scary after the security of the packs. People are managing and do manage. There is so much good advice from people on here to offer you sound information , their experience and support.

Look at this as an early learning opportunity.

Chin up lovely girl xx

Back